Help before I slip!!!

I am craving really bad tonight for savoury things :cry:

I have used my HEb's today. I am on a red day.

Can somebody plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee help me before I go eat something that I really shouldn't:eek:

Slimming world crisps?? Do u have potatoes in??

Bugger... Just re read that... potatoes- red day not good!! Sorry!! U had your syns today?

I have had almost all, I'm on about 12 so doesn't leave much to go for.

I'm not usually bad, but I am really really wanting to dig into some bad bad food!!

Have a nice sweet cup of tea or go and have a bath i would suggest! If you really need to eat snack on free foods get out some ham have some pickled onions with it and maybe boil some eggs to eat if you can wait! Or for something sweet why not try the syn free pancakes from the recipe section with fruit and yoghurt!

Just be strong and you will get through it!

Have you got any cooked meats? I sometimes eat slices of cooked ham or chicken, and put a bit of low fat cottage cheese inside with salt and pepper - that works for me...

Thanks for the replys :)

In the end I got through it. My friend rang so we were gabbering on the phone for a while, then I needed to sort some clothes & then went to bed to watch tv for a while before going to sleep.

I don't drink tea - so thats not an option :( I sometimes feel like I have eaten enough fruit to sink a ship, & although I can snack on meats & things it's the naughty things that I want. Luckily it doesn't happen often!!

Thanks again for yoru support though :D

Back