HELP - Chemist gave me the wrong bag

Hi there people,

I have the chocolate and vanilla shakes, the chemist had run out of most things in the female TFR programme and I have the instruction bag for the maintenance programme so have no idea how to mix my sachets. Can someone else help me please?

Thanks
Nat x:eek:

Oh im soooo sorry no ones replied to you. Thsts not good.

Have you got blender? Either mix up in shaker or blender

Add your water (200ml) i add 400 ml as helps with water intake and prefer thinner consistency. Blend all
Together n drink within 15 mins

How have you got on mixing the shakes? Xx

How have you got on mixing the shakes? Xx

Hi hunni,

I made mine this morning with 250ml of cold bottled black coffee and a handful of ice and shook like my life depended on it. I didn't think it was so bad to be honest and quite liked the iced mocha effect of the chocolate shake. I made up 2 x 2l bottles of water yesterday and mixed n black coffee and sweetner in one. The other I mixed in peppermint tea for a mint choc shake for lunch lol. I am feeling hungry and the tummy is rumbling so just having water to get rid of it......thanks for the reply I did have to search the internet to check what other people had mixed it with x

The vanilla mixed with coffee is also quite nice. In the evenings i use hot... Not boiling water n mske up my vanilla or choc ones hot... Nice treat.

Just be careful if u do it in the shaker as it might spurt out n be dangerous, you could mix a little cool/warm water in shaker ... Shake like hell thsn top it with boiling water to save any accidents!!

The vanilla mixed with coffee is also quite nice. In the evenings i use hot... Not boiling water n mske up my vanilla or choc ones hot... Nice treat.

Just be careful if u do it in the shaker as it might spurt out n be dangerous, you could mix a little cool/warm water in shaker ... Shake like hell thsn top it with boiling water to save any accidents!!

Having them hot sounds like it could be nice, I am thinking I may make a mousse with one of them at some point. I have to pick up the vanilla from the chemist as they only had 11 chocolate left. They should have my remaining 10 vanilla this afternoon so do have to go and collect them.

Im yet to try the mousse

My pharmacy are so rubbish... They never have what I want even though i rang them during the week to make sure they order.

Mine are ok, they are getting me the peanut butter bars for when I am going out for the day so I know I can manage without having to cart around shakers etc. This is however the first week so lets see how they go lol.....have you tried the bars?

Hi tattoo queen,

I'm back here after 1st starting 4 years ago. My chemist gave me the wrong bag and also had no flapjacks. I liked the peanut ones best so I have them ordered. Are you getting on ok with your shakes?

Back