Help? Cost of CD...

Hey

It's nice to hear success stories like yours where CD has helped with eating habits etc. :)

Maybe 10st is your natural healthy weight and your body is rebelling against going lower? Are you in a healthy BMI range at that weight?

As for 1200cals and not losing weight... have you started tracking the amounts you eat etc with regard your portion sizes etc? We can sometimes think we are eating right but in reality are eating more than we think (not saying you are .. just something to consider). Have you thought of something like Slimming World to help you get to goal instead of CD? From your stats it looks like you have 20lbs to lose?

And with your current BMI you wouldn't be able to do the lower CD plans anyway?

I'm still over a stone from BMI of 25 - I'm only 5ft so I should be 9st 2lb to be bang on 25..
I just read back my post and it sounded very harsh - sorry it didn't mean 2.. I guess I'm very defensive when it comes to diet and weight etc..
I've never tried SW but have tried WW points.. And never lost any weight and found I was eating a lot more than I usually would when sticking to the points..
I've picked up some LT shakes today and hoping to stick to it until I get to goal (hopefully I will be able to as the cost is a bit cheeper than I was paying for CD)
I'm not telling my OH - I've just moved back in with my brother and will only be seeing my OH a couple of times a week for a while as were trying to work through some stuff - so I feel it's the right time for me to try again..

Aw foo fan, u sound like your having a right dilema!! big hugs x my OH was very sceptical of CD as i did LL b4 so he wanted me to do that as i lost 3 stone in 9 wks on that, but for me, the cost was an issue as its double the price of CD but the meetings were invaluable to me. However CD works out less a week for me than id normally spend on shopping and a saturday night take away, and now he is happy for me to spend money doing it. It looks like uv got it all worked out for u now and i hope LT gets u to where u need to be x

sarah-louise x said:
Aw foo fan, u sound like your having a right dilema!! big hugs x my OH was very sceptical of CD as i did LL b4 so he wanted me to do that as i lost 3 stone in 9 wks on that, but for me, the cost was an issue as its double the price of CD but the meetings were invaluable to me. However CD works out less a week for me than id normally spend on shopping and a saturday night take away, and now he is happy for me to spend money doing it. It looks like uv got it all worked out for u now and i hope LT gets u to where u need to be x

Thanks x

good luck! you'll get there! my boyfriend hated it too at first because we eat together all the time and we can't go for meals and binge together anymore, but once your boyfriend starts to see the results i'm sure he'll be really supportive.

just come to Cambridge when you're ready, as long as you're doing SOMETHING which you are, you'll still lose!

Back