HELP! DAY 10 and flagging!......

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I'm on day 10 of SS and finding it abit hard going today. The first week was fairly difficult but this week seems harder for some reason.

Also, the first week i lost 9lbs and although its only been 3 days of my second week i know that i've only lost half a pound which is disappointing. It doesnt really give me much motivation!

I really want to try and do 4 weeks of ss and i'm determined but just need abit of support if anyone's listening! :):wave_cry:

Hi Jodie,

I am only on day 2 but ur first week loss is amazing!! I hope mine is similar on weds!!

Just think of the weight and how great you are going to feel for doing it!!!

Go find something to take ur mind off food or go to bed early!!!

Good luck and stick with it!!

Anna xx

Try to keep away from the scales, i know it's easier said than done. I have a real scales problem & don't always practice what i preach :sigh:

You've had a great first week start, stick with it hun you'll get there...

good luck.....xxxx

Hi Jodie

You are doing fantastically well to get to day 10 of SS. Many people struggle around day 10 for some reason - me included. You just hvae to ride it out and find something to distract you.

Dont worry about the scales either. Some people lose gradually every day or two whilst others seem to stay the same for 5 or 6 days and then see a bigger drop. It will keep coming off if you are being 100% so stick with it.

You dont say how much you have to lose but that can affect weight loss as well, also your height can affect the rate you lose.

Good luck and keep plodding on.

Sam
x

Thanks everyone - i have 3 stone to lose (well, i suppose its 2 stone 5lbs now!) and i'm 5ft 4. I shall keep going!......

xxx

just get through it 1 day at a time. It will be tommorrow before you know it and thats 1 day closer to your goal!

Hi Jodie

Make sure you are drinking all the water you should be and by the end of this week you will have defo lost 4lbs.

I'm on my 2nd week and I know its going to be struggle. But just get through tomorrow, and then the next day etc etc it works.

jodie

i felt like this and gave up on day 10 first time round with CD,m so wish i hadn't when five months later i had maintained but not lost any

now back on and again the day 10 ish was very hard but i am now on day 16 and feeling fine

it does get better and if you do it 100% you WILL LOSE

ha, now reading back my reply I am stuck in exactly the same situ as you. Typical. I'm on day 10 also today, I've only lost less just under 1lb in two days, so pretty niffed and dont know why.

I've also got 2stone to lose.

Let me know how it goes for the rest of the week, so I know if I have something to look forward to, and perhaps we can try and do this together?

When's your goal date? Mind was originally for holiday 2nd week in August -not sure whether thats possible with another holiday in between.....?

HI WILLOW

I am now on day 16 and the last few days have definitely been alot easier. I seem to be right back on track now thank god!

How you feeling?

I havent got a goal date in mind - no holidays etc coming up so not too concerned. My birthday is at the end of September so I suppose I'd like to be well on my way to goal by then.

Really looking to christmas to have completed maintenance and perhaps eating "normally"!

Keep me posted with you're doing

xxx

Hi,

My wife was in a similar situation. She lost 8lbs in the first week then 1 lb in the second. It really got to her and she nearly fell off, but carried on.

She is now in week 6 and has lost 25lbs, so over the guaranteed stone a month loss. She only has about a stone to be at her ideal BMI, so my advice would be to see it through, avoid the scales and keep glugging the water.

Back