HELP doent make sense ??????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alliballi, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. alliballi

alliballi Member

Diet:
    Maintaining
    OK this seems a bit fishy lol pardon the pun,,,,
    I adore smoked mackerel ok so i buy it in vacume sealed packs from chiller in Tesco they do plain smoked and smoked with pepercorns,, now it is exactly the same product apart from obviously the one with pepercorns has little peper corns sprinkled over the fillets,,,, my question is the plain smoked one is 1.5 syns per 100g ok but how come the very same product but with pepercorns on it is 1.5 syns per 214 g why can i have double the amount of pepered ones when the ONLY difference is that it has loose pepercorns sprinkled on it ??????
    seems a bit weird:confused::rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisx

lisx Full Member

has something been added to help the pepper stick? you checked the ingredients?

4. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

:crazy: Maybe peppercorns contain a magic fat reduction agent - known only to the peppercorn producers of the world.

How bizarre !

Lx

5. lisx

lisx Full Member

I should learn to read! *gets coat*

6. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    God I dont know. Thats weird.

7. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    This is a mind boggler! on a red day crab is a free food, if you eat it from a can it is a super speed food, but if you eat fresh crab, it is not it is a speed food, I don't know why, maybe the canned variety took more exercise before it was caught! lol

8. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

maybe you have the same amount of fish but the peppercorns weigh loads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.