Total Solution Help -Dream Job Interview in 6 weeks - what could I lose by then?

susysu

Hey guys

Need some help and motivation pleaseee

I am a habitual restarter and never seem to get past the first week

I weigh 16 stones so pretty hefty and need inspiration to help me stick to it for the next 6 weeks to begin with

Have an interview for cabin crew 6 weeks on Monday, my dream job

Had one last year and got accepted but you get put in a pool of accepted people and then if theres for example 4 jobs available but 12 of you in the pool then 4 of you wont get thru and you have to try again the following year. I didnt get a place, I know i did well and was proud of myself for going for it amongst hundreds of skinny youngsters, trust me it took a lot of guts, i was the only large one there, but i'm positive it was my weight that went against me getting the job and the other 4 getting it, and to be honest i cant blame them, its all about image and if i were chosing i would go for who looked better in a uniform if there was nothing else to choose between candidates

really cross with myself as i've had all year to lose the weight since then but yet again i've left it so late, so want to lose as much as i can before the interview, but i think i am mentally sabotaging myself already thinking i havent got enough time to make a difference

sorry, a lot of waffle but hopefully you get the gist!

thank you :)

Hi Susysu. I would take a look at the weekly weigh in section or diary section, to see how other people with the same starting weight as you have done.

It seems that the bigger you are then the more you tend to lose in the first few weeks (so long as you give it 100%).

Good luck with Exante and the job interview xx

I started not far off your weight both times I did a VLCD susy, and both times lost a stone and a half in the first month and a stone every month after that. So if you were me you'd lose about 2 stones in the six weeks. But people do lose more or less. Can't hurt to give it a shot though. Good luck with the interview this year.

Hi, thank you both. i shall be giving it my all, starting today sunday. xx

Good luck starting and with the interview! Make sure you get some exercise every day, that'll help the weight drop off and you'll easily shift those couple of stones :D

If you seem to fall off it after 1 week have you tried working solution. I have been doing working solution for 2 weeks and lost 1st already. I have 3 products per day plus small protein rich meal. I use a side plate and have a hard boiled egg and salad or small piece of salmon and broccoli. It helps me stick to it. I haven't been hungry and food cravings minimal.

Back