Help - Feel Like I Let Myself Down -kick Me

ANNTEXT

HIYA EVERYON
I HOOE U ALL DOING WELL AND HAVE BEEN GOOD LOL!

WELL I HAVE STARTED WEIGHT WATCHERS AND I HAVE LOST QUITE A BIT - ITS AS HELPED ME DOING MY SITE AND HELPING MY AUTIE BUT I FEEL LIKE I AM LETTING MYSELF DOWN!

ONE WEEK I LOSE THE NEXT I PUT ON -ONE WEEK I AM VERY GOOD THE NEXT REALLY BAD ----
ETC

AND NOW I FEEL SO SAD :cry:
I KNOW I CAN DO IT AND I KNOW IT WILL NOT HURT FOR ME TO DO BUT EVRYTIME I FEEL LIKE I BEING GOOD I LET MYSELF DOWN AND BE BAD

ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE THIS?

ANYWAY THANKS FOR LISTENING
XX:wave_cry:

Just Wanna Say - That It Can Only Get Better Thou'!
Any Advice Would Be Great!

Would it help if you only went fortnightly?? Or would that make you worse??

You have lost 15lb though so you must be doing something right. Well done.

You have less than 2 stone to go to get to goal weight so I am guessing if you up your water intake, take a few long walks and generally stick to a nice fruit and healthy food based way of eating then by the summer you will be bang on goal weight and feeling really good.

Mike

you guys are great and cheer up up lovely!

i have just brought myself some chocolate cadburys mini veltity things (then thou there dear) and u get little packs in it my idea is i am sticking them in a freezer and i take one a day to work - or eat them from freezer as they last long!

i have to say yeah i try and go every week - but some times two weeks but each week i find help more!

well thanks guys x

oh just to let you know i failed my theory test - 29 questions right that was a bummer - passed hazard - then thou that has riggle me! lol

some but not all!
have tried the double choclate browines and there great - have some in freezer but i really need to start just being good
going to gym more walk etc!
what ones have you tried?

Hiya Ann
as Flirty says you must be doing something right as you have lost 15lbs already :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not really sure how weight watchers plans work, as was more of a slimming world girl, but do they have 'speed' foods, which would speed up your weight loss? Plus I read something about their 'wendie/wendy' plan, maybe give that a go?

Do you stay to the class or just weigh and go, if you just go, maybe stay for the class so you get some ideas...

Good luck
love
Geri
x

Thanks Geri, Well As From Today After W-i I Will Be Very Good And I Will Lose Whatever I Put On (well Thats The Plan Anyway!)

But I Give It Ago - Not The Way To Go But If I Don't Try Then I Just Give Up And I Am Not At My Target To Give Up Yet!

Yeahi Might Talk To Her Today See What Ideas She As!

Back