Help for changing from EE to Red/Green pleasee

alicia912

I've always been on the EE plan and have never really looked into Red or Green plans but I need a change. Just need a bit of reminding of what I can eat on these, EE was obviously easy as you can eat everything but not on these!

Stopped going to meetings a while back so I can't really ask the consultant, just need a little bit of help :)

Hi, I do all green so I can help you here :)

Green Free Foods:
Pasta
Rice
Potatoes
Noodles
Lentils
Grains
Beans and Peas
Fruit and Vegetables
Fat free yog, cottage cheese, fromage frais etc.

Of course you also have to make sure you have 2 x HEB and 1 or 2 X HEA :)

I'm afraid I can't be much help with red :(

Red tends to be you can't have carbs but can have meat. However, when doing Red/Green you can have things off the other plan but have to Hex them or syn them.

thinking about doing the opposite- from green to ee, for the same reasons...mix it up a bit.
Previous post is spot on about what you can have on Green and Im also rubbish at Red!
My favourites on Green are all the different pasta dishes, carbonara, bolognese with lentils , macaroni and cheese(triangles) . Also jackets spuds with yummy beans! Noodles with chinese vegetables! SW quiche with couscous or bulgur wheat to pack it out!( very filling) SW chips!
Yumm! Am thinking of switching to EE just becasue my boys are now off school. And i want us to eat together. (they dont really like anything without meat!)

Do you have your SW books? It's got all the info you need on green, red and EE.

Back