Help! I don't know where to (re)start!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slinky_Malinky, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Hello again. I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago on Lighter Life. I was delighted, but since then I went through a difficult patch and have basically piled it all back on. I realise that a very low calorie diet is the only way to go for me, as it was the only thing that has ever worked, but I don't know what to go back to. I can't afford Lighter Life this time, and besides, i only liked the other people in my group and not the counsellor. And, frankly, the CBT such as it was, did not do anything for me. I don't know how to go about getting onto Lipotrim or the Cambridge diet (presuming they are the only VLCD alternatives?) the CD website gives a rather esoteric list of first-names and phone numbers, and no information about them or anything. The lipotrim website looks like something from 1980s USSR, and it seems that no chemist nearby does it anyway. I'm a bit lost to be honest, but I think I'm ready to go back on the shakes. Any advice? :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you considered Exante? You can buy a pack for 4 weeks for about a hundred pounds. Have a look at the Exante section and see how well everyone is doing.

Irene xx

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi welcome to minimins good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Hey, take a look at the Exante website.
    You can order the bumper packs (4 weeks worth) and they are 50% off, this is a long term offer I do believe and is not likely to change any time soon. So including delivery works out at about £106 a month.

You order it online, don't have to go to any meetings, it's cheap (the bumper packs work out at £25 per week) and the shakes are pretty yummy :D

Hope that helps.

Claire x

6. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya hun, welcome!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!! x

7. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    I've just finished the cambridge diet and would definitely recommend it.

You start off by finding a consultant in your area on the cambridge website and contacting them. The consultant will give you all the information you need about how the diet works, prices they charge etc. Cambridge consultants can charge you whatever price they like, so the prices will vary from one consultant to another, but generally you will pay around £37-£45 for one week's worth of products.

Good luck. :)

8. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Hi everyone, I accidentally double posted because I had this on the vlcd section too. I think I might give Exante a try. As I said over in VLCD (that sounds like a disease doesn't it?!) I need to convince myself to go for it NOW rather than wait until after Christmas, because the only person i'm fooling is myself....

Does anywhere sell will power? I'm seriously lacking.

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Here is some Will Power Dust:)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.