Help.....i feel like a drink!

Olivia's Army

Arghhhhhh......i really fancy a drink! Just been listening to the charts and having a boogie in the kitchen with my girls and am in a really good mood.....all that's missing is a nice white wine and lemonade (not food - pleased to say i am not feeling at all hungrey)......luckily i have none in the house but the shop is only 2 mins away.........does anyone else ever feel like this and how did you occupy yourself till it passed????
Thanks for listening xx

Can't say I have hun as I pretty much gave up drinking back in June for another reason entirely, plus I never really drank at home anyway.

Just remember, that glass of wine might taste nice for a little while but will it be worth it tomorrow when you weigh in? Don't think so... And that's not going into the dangers of drinking whilst in ketosis.

Have a nice cold glass of water and carry on boogie-ing on down :)

hi, i stopped drinking 7 years ago, but maybe if you drink Buckfast, it might put you off drink for the rest of your live....ha ha

Ooh. I fancy a dance!

You've 35lb to go. You'll be rid of that in no time! Couple of months and you'll be eating healthily and having the odd glass of wine (or vodka and diet coke!).

Keep dancing! Have you thought about getting a Wii Fit? If you haven't heard of it - it's a machine that fixes onto your telly and you do various aerobic dancing and exercises to music. You can do yoga and balance training and also muscle toning on it. And it keeps track of your weight and body shape too. They're expensive - but I think I'm gonna get one this week. I'm saving money on food and beer!

Right.....i have turned the radio off and i am now sat watching Alvin & the Chipmunks and thankfully, the feeling's starting to pass! Thanks for being here guy's - if i hadn't taken the time to type on here i think i would have popped to the shop - Thank God for this forum!
BTW - Philip, what's Buckfest? Sounds interesting!
David - I would love a wii fit, i am going to save up for one i think. let me know if you get one and if it's any good!
xxxx

We've got a Wii but can't get hold of a Wii Fit for love nor money. Those with one say they are fantastic. I go on the Wii Sports and am exhausted after 2 hours of tennis with the children. Great fun and well worth the money for the enteretainment alone!

Amanda, if you want bubbles then have some sparkling water, not too much coz some say it makes you retain water. You don't need the wine - our company is intoxicating enough!!! Lol!

x

LOL! Thanks CF......i am on the bubbles as we speak - actually feels as if i'm having a 'drink' in a way - trouble is i'm getting addicted to the stuff - i have been dringing 3ltrs of it a day since wednesday and never realised you could retain weight, so i am dreading tomorrow's weigh in! xx

Get some izzy water and pretend its champagne!!! No i do miss it one bit...but, i wasnt a big drinker or really a house drinker before
Enjoy your dance...

Yes, I miss it. I don't see my husband all week, coz his shifts are dreadful, and we used to share a bottle of wine on Friday and Saturday nights (with nuts and nibbles as well) I can do without the nibbles, but, sorry to be a sad sack, I really miss the wine. Hey ho though, I'm going on hol in 5 weeks and will refeed for that and enjoy some wine, before climbing back aboard the ketosis train till Christmas!! (it will be so worth it :))

I would love a drink now you mention it... :party0036::party0036::party0036:

What's that? Diet? Damn!

Nevermind, when I have a BMI of 25 I will get drunk so much cheaper (and with less calories!)

I'm going for fizzy water, in a wine glass, with a couple of ice cubes - pretend it's a spritzer!!

I've heard that that stuff is mega gross and very strong! lol

Hmmmm....think i'll give Buckfast a miss then! lol
I got through last night with no drink, thanks to you all!
xx

Back