HELP I WANT TO EAT

acom

Hi I need your sensible heads!
I really wanna eat something, I know I am doing well, I haven't cheated once and the weight is coming off really well BUT I really want to eat something savoury!!!!!!!!:(

Hiya... I used to get fits & starts with savoury vs sweet.

I found that the chicken soup made thinner with extra water & added black pepper & dried chilli flakes was gorgeous.... well...ok it probably wasn't BUT it satisfied my savoury tooth :)

Good luck & if you feel weak come on here we'll help get you through it :)

I have been feeling physically weak as well! I have been fine till now
?????????????????????????????????

Fast forward to tomorrow morning after you have eaten - visualise how bad you would feel and whether it was worth it.

You have done brilliantly doing a really difficult diet....
keep going honey - an amazing weight loss

Love
Rosie x

Could you not have a cup of tea and have a lie down?
Would that help?

Hang in there! Have an early night and think how good it will feel in the morning that you stuck with it

xxx

Acom sweetie,
Not sure if I am too late in posting.
Hope you are ok!
Dont do it....you are 2 stone down and you will feel absolutely crap tomorrow if you do. You will kicking yourself from here to kingdom come!!!!

I know, it happened to me, and funnily enough around the same time as you are now....and the feelings are horrid and well, I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

I think you should grab a soup too,,,,,it is savoury so it might just help curb the craving...remember, it is just a craving and it will pass in around 10 mins!

Come on, my wee friend.....dont give in to them...really not worth it one bit and you know it.

If you are feeling weak, you might just need a wee bit of pampering.....take it easy tonight, dont do too much and get a big glass of sparkly water or a black coffee/tea and just sit and relax!

I know it is almost 10pm, but I do hope you are ok and that you didnt succumb.

Take good care - you really are doing well and are strong!

Have a long relaxing, warming bath

Paint your toenails

Paint your husband's toenails

ANYTHING BUT FOOD!!

YOu can get through this...

Watch a DVD

REad a magazine

Listen to your favourite music and jump around the kitchen

THink of an outfit you're really looking forward to wearing when you are slim

GO FOR IT!!!

Hi Acom, did you resist? I hope so coz otherwise you'll be kicking yourself tomorrow. I was also tempted earlier, by hot chicken, but I kept thinking how bad I would feel tomorrow and that stopped me.

Hang in there hun, you have done soooooo well so far and look how close you are to dropping down another BMI level - below 40, go you!!!!!

x

HI all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you all, I knew I could reply on you xxxx
I DID NOT SUCCUMB
I realised that if I did give in it would be lovely but only for a second then I would feel rrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy BAD.
I am so glad I didn't cave in. Today is better!
It is so difficult when others see me not feeling too great, they say things like "Oh you are fine as you are, have some food"!
Anyway
THANK YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh my how did you stomach the soup?

Hiya... I used to get fits & starts with savoury vs sweet.

I found that the chicken soup made thinner with extra water & added black pepper & dried chilli flakes was gorgeous.... well...ok it probably wasn't BUT it satisfied my savoury tooth :)

Good luck & if you feel weak come on here we'll help get you through it :)

Hiya :)

Congrats on resisting temptation :happy096:

Be very proud of yourself, you have done soo well with your weight loss :D

This forum is a GODSEND!!! :gen126:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

HI all
thank you all, I knew I could reply on you xxxx
I DID NOT SUCCUMB
I realised that if I did give in it would be lovely but only for a second then I would feel rrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy BAD.
I am so glad I didn't cave in. Today is better!
It is so difficult when others see me not feeling too great, they say things like "Oh you are fine as you are, have some food"!
Anyway
THANK YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AWWWW....WELL DONE!!!!! I am so pleased for you, and hopefully you got up today feeling so proud of yourself.

It is at these times that I do believe we become stronger and stronger and realise how much we really want this. The longer we stay on it, the less we will be on it...if you know what I mean! Keep going 100% and before you know it you will be looking forward to your re-feed.

So please for you Acom...I had faith in you!!!

And, always remember, there are a lot of well meaning people who think you are ok the way you are, etc, etc......but dont listen; always listen to yourself,,,in the end, it is you that has to live with you!

Great news,you must feel really proud of yourself and rightly so:)

Well done Acom, you have done very well to resist cravings.

x

I can understand where you are coming from Acom and well done for resisting. I have been in the same boat over the last couple of weeks and all I crave is bread and butter, which surprises me as before starting this I was a massive chocoholic - but not craved/wanted that at all.

The best way I find to get over these cravings is to have a hot drink ie coffee/tea etc and read a book or something it soon passes.

The most surprising thing that I have found is that I not "wanting" any other food at all - only the bread and butter. I had to go shopping for a sick friend yesterday and they asked me to grab them a KFC - which I thought was going to be a nightmare - but as I ordered their food - nothing was appetising to me apart from the Corn on the Cob !!!!!!!! lol

Its very hard to get past the cravings but I just look down at my feet that are no longer swollen and puffy and painful and think - feet done rest of the body to follow - incentive enough :D

Well done on avoiding it and keep up the good work. :D :D

Back