HELP I'M GOING TO MESS IT UP!

I need some help, I just keep cheating and eating! I really want to do this so don't know why I keep jeopardising my chances, so far I've done really well, but each week I'm eating more and more, I had my lowest loss of 3lbs this week and wasn't disappointed as i've been so naughty...however now I'm wondering how much more I can eat and still lose, its going to bite me in the bum and I know it, but I just keep pushing it! Am so angry with myself!

KICK ME PLEASE AND TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM BEING! I DON'T SEEM TO BE LISTENING TO MYSELF!!

Grr...sorry ! :D Milly

Does/Has anyone else done this?!

• YES....I've done it too.
  • Lots of us have before.
  • You are NOT stupid.....just human.
  • Sit and write down all the reasons why you wanted to do this in the first place.
  • Tommorow can be a fresh start if you want it to be.
  • Grab control back NOW-distract yourself with anything.
  • Look at the inspirational photos thread.
  • WE ARE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU :D:D:D:D

Hey Amelie,
Yes I Hold My Hand Up To Cheating For The First 2 Weeks,in The 2nd Week I Only Lost 2lbs And Was So Dissapointed That I Have Stuck To It Rigid Since Then,it Really Will Come Back And Bite You On The Bum And Then You Will Probably Get Depressed And Eat Some More,think Of The Money You Are Spending On This Every Week And The Reasons You Are Doing It,maybe You Not In The Right Place At The Minute To Do This Diet There Can Be Alot Of Reasons For Not Sticking To It.

I Have A Holiday Coming Up And Thats My Inspiration,do You Have One If So Put Reminders Of It Everywhere And It Will Give You The Will To Do It,
I Wish You All The Luck Ive Been Where You Are Now,stay Strong And Focused And You Really Can Do This,
Elaine X

Thanks doll! glad i'm not on my own, really don't want to fail at this, getting married next year n wanna be a thin bride lol, thats one of my biggest motivators! Have stuck pics up all round my house of me at my biggest n me now to try keep me on track...but so easy to look the other way!

OH doing this diet as well and she is a real picker, and when she picks I pick too because I feel like I'm missing out! Also have a 'normal' eater in the house which is very hard too! Grr! Just wish I oculd go somewhere and have access only to 3 cd meals a day! Would be so much easier! Anyone wanna lock me up and be my cd dispenser!?!!!!

Oh I do this too :-( Last week was my first, from the Saturday through till the Monday I ate cos I was considering quitting, even as bad a macdonalds. I lost 5 1/2 pounds and I was so shocked at that cos thought I would have STS. Anyway this week i'm finding it difficult cos I keep picking at things and thinking oh well I got away with it last week.
Annoying isn't it.
Sorry I can't be much help though xx

Thanks elaine, yes i have a holiday booked, going to mexico in 2 months, saying i want to lose another 2 stone before i go, i will stick to this, If I'm not in the right place to do this now then I never will be, gonna grit my teeth n get on with it, even gonna start going to the gym! ... Such a huge step for me as I'm so body conscious and worried about what people think/say! Just thinking about that makes me realise how far i've come already! Just gotta keep on track! Been a bad day today but as from right now I'm back on CD and I'm going to give it everything I've got, I will be thin! lol!

Well done everyone else on sticking to this diet, it is hard and you're all doing brilliantly!

Thanks elaine, yes i have a holiday booked, going to mexico in 2 months, saying i want to lose another 2 stone before i go, i will stick to this, If I'm not in the right place to do this now then I never will be, gonna grit my teeth n get on with it, even gonna start going to the gym! ... Such a huge step for me as I'm so body conscious and worried about what people think/say! Just thinking about that makes me realise how far i've come already! Just gotta keep on track! Been a bad day today but as from right now I'm back on CD and I'm going to give it everything I've got, I will be thin! lol!

Well done everyone else on sticking to this diet, it is hard and you're all doing brilliantly!

And you're doing brilliantly too....29lb down!!!!! :):):):)

Sweetcheeks! yep it is very annoying! I was good as gold my 1st week n had a good loss, since then I've cheated and my losses have been less and less...but still something to be proud of! HOWEVER! I am not going to cheat anymore, every penny I spend on naughty food i am throwing away...i don.'t need it...i dont even want it...i'm just trying to self sabotage because im so used to failing....so im going to stop and put my mind to this diet and i am going to be thin!

Argh...can you tell I'm really trying to convince myself here....! :D thanks for all the replies! Am off to watch tv now! :D

i find myself piking too mainly because the shakes are boring,dont b daft your only human arnt you,if you want to eat why not try maintanence shakes or do what i do and that is strictly no carbs. and just have it at tea time,you may look forward to a nibble on a bit of precooked chicken or fish.when i say a bit i mean a bit!!! gud look dont nessesaraly tek ma advice thow some people may not agree
xxredhedxx

ISIS its actually 31! lol not updated my ticker since last weigh in! :D proud as punch!

...and so you should be girl!!!!! Get that ticker updated!!!!:D:D:D:D

You Are Doing Fab Too,you Have Lost 29lbs So Far And Thays Great.we Are All In This Together And You Can Well Lose 2 Stone Before You Go(ive Been To Mexico And Its Fabulous!!!)just Think That Its Only A While Before You Eat Again,i Cheated Because I Felt That Id Never Eat Again But I Think When You Can Say That Its Only For A Little Time Out Of Your Whole Life Then It Sort Of Puts Things Into Perspective,just Draw A Line Under All The Cheating And Get Yourself Cheat Free,you Honestly Do Feel Better For It,when You Dont Eat You Dont Crave!!!!!
Im In The Gym Too And I Find Its Great For Motivation Too,
Keep Posting As I Always Finds This Helps,
Elaine X

thanks everyone! well am back sticking to the diet now and have not even nibbled on anything since thursday night lol, not long but its still an achievement! (and the scales have gone down too!)

Back