help me give up chocolate!!!!!!!!!

hi im also dairy allergic and im also allergic to caffiene, pineapple and almonds and lactose intolerant. as we speak i have just ate four almond magnums, i completely keep binging on ice cream or cakes, im hopeless on a dairy free diet.

when did u find out about ur allergies and how? my doc was useless i had to pay for my test.

maybe we can help each other on this dairy thing.

also what are ur symptoms?

yes was four:eek:

i know its disgusting but was having a binge. i know also i woudl have bought more if there was more there to buy.

im not gonna beat myself up about it no more though cus part of the reason i crave almond magnums is cus im allergic to almonds and dairy, seems u crave foods u are allergic to the most.

well tomorrow is a new day i guess.

gonna be hard to be dairy free but im gonna have to do it.

yeah dont beat yourself up about it theres always the next day, yeah that is going to be hard to give up dairy :p but you will have to get used to it..

ive decided to give up junk food at least till november..and maybe december depending on where I am, it can be hard sometimes but I know I can do it because I so want to be slim for 2 weddings im going to.

wow good luck, thats long time with no jjunk.

i wish i could cut, im still eating like 3 or four magnums a day lol. i just cant stop

heh thanks its already been tempting, I work voluntry at the charity shop and I've already been offered cake and biscuits! maybe I should have just lied and said, I am a vegan that way they wouldnt ask me again! lol

Do you really want to give it up forever, or is it better to have a small amount maybe once per week (of dark choc, lower dairy and higher cocoa solids)...it is usually the sugar that people are addicted to in choc as well as the caffeine I presume...so maybe switch to dark or have a choc drink instead or even dairy free diabetic choc?

i could never give up chocolate....i really like it too much...ive decided that im going to limi myself to once a week. on my day off on a sunday i will eat something chocolatey. i am hoping this works.

Dark choccie is good for you...in moderation...don't give it up!

you dont have to give chocolate up, ive learnt its too hard and you dont have to, everything in moderation.

Back