Help me please !!!

claire20

Hello everyone, my name is Claire and I am new to this site. I started Lighterlife when i was 18 (2 years ago) weighing 20 stone 4lbs. I did succeed in loosing 9nhalf stone and getting to my goal weight, however i fell pregnant 1 month after finishing abstinance and put on 7 stone during my pregnancy. My beautifull boy is 4 months old now and I started back on Lighterlife 5 weeks ago, however i met up wiuth a friend who is also trying to diet and we were both naughty last thursday, im struggling so much to get back into the swing of things and really need some help. And maby a kick up the backside, lol. Im getting married 31st May 09 so need to loose weight !!! I am currently 15 stone exactly having lost some of my baby weight. And have no idea why im finding it so hard this time. Any encouragment would be greatly apreciated. I really do need help !!! x

Hi and welcome. Are you still doing LL? You know it works, it has worked for you in the past and you can do it again. Take it a day at a time and keep thinking about that wedding. Perhaps get some wedding pics up so you can see them for inspiration

And start a thread in the LL section for support

Good luck
Irene xx

Part of me thinks that this losing weight and being healthy is purely a mental thing. If someone wanted you to do something you really didn't want to do then the chances are you wouldn't do it.

Unfortunately if you are anything like me you don't always have that will power when it comes to food. I have been doing slimming world for a couple of months now and the worse thing is that I know enough to do the food optimising but not enough to know my food habits have changed.

Like me you pretty much know how it all works. (Both a good thing and bad)

KEEP TRYING - KEEP GOING - YOU CAN DO IT-AND...
IT IS WORTH IT!!

Thankyou for replying, ive got My LL meeting tonight and to be honest im dreading talking to everyone in my group about it. Im in week 6 now and have already lost 2 stone 4 lbs so not doing badly atall. Your right though, i know it works and I just need to keep positive x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Wow you're doing so well! Well done! :D

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey. Its always harder to restart a programme but u will suceed.

Keisha x

Back