HELP ME

You can do it Sarah!

Go run yourself a nice long relaxing bath

Pamper yourself! Shave your legs! exfoliate! the works!

Then have an early night!

What are you struggling with Sarah? Is it just wanting to eat?

Come on and be strong. You don't need to eat anything and it would ruin what you've already done on this diet. Just keep your goals in mind and how great you are going to look once you are finished with LT.

Everyone feels weak at sometime but get through it and keep going with the diet, you know it will be worth it!

Hey Sarah

I found today hard and on the long 2 hour drive home (most of which i was stuck in stationary trafffic I was dreaming of slobbing on sofa with a glass of wine) too but don't forget you get weighed on Sat so only one more day to go before you get the reward!.

Just think of all the reasons why you decided to do this (the positive ones) and keep telling them to yourself over and over again while following chelly's advice. My bath is already running :)

if you've had your 2 litres then maybe give it a break for the rest of the evening?

Also room temp water is easier on the stomach than cold /straight out of the tap.

YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!

You've just had a little blip, it probably wont make any difference anyway.

Have you tried soda water or fizzy water instead of tap water? Might be nice for a change. I am drinking soda water right now and I never used to like it at all. I like it every now and then for a change. Keep your chin up. Tomorrow is another day!

You can do it! I agree with Chelly, have a bath and an early night. Drinking black coffee seems to take away my hunger pangs. You are not a failure! Just put it behind you now and you will be fine. x

Back