Extra Easy help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Why? Sorry if that sounds a bit blunt but what seems to be the problem?

My first bit of advice would be to draw a line under whatever you've done so far and get straight back on plan :)

Hi, sorry you are struggling, are you under any stress or anything like that?, or maybe you have over indulged a little bit, no matter what, just keep your eye on the goal and dont give up or you will feel a hundred times worse...xx

seems a shame to waste 7 weeks of hard work!!!.. one slip im sure will turn into a whirl wind!!!!!

Hi

Hi everyone thank you for getting back to me!
Iv just had a word with myself and decided that the kids are no longer having treats in the house that can distract me!
Im also going to plan my meals a bit better so that i dont get hungry and pick at things (like the slice of pizza i have just eaten)

XXXXX

Planning is certainly the key with SW.

If it makes it easier for you to remove the kids treats in order to avoid temptation then go for it. It will be better for the kids too :)

Like I said earlier draw a line under it. What's done is done. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Glad you've had a talk to yourself - it seems to have worked and you know you're doing the right thing by continuing.

Good luck :)

pipski76 said:
Hi everyone thank you for getting back to me!
Iv just had a word with myself and decided that the kids are no longer having treats in the house that can distract me!
Im also going to plan my meals a bit better so that i dont get hungry and pick at things (like the slice of pizza i have just eaten)

XXXXX

Omg I was in the boat about 10 weeks ago. I moved all kids & hubbies treats to top cupboard out of sight, cut back on finishing their leftovers & any I do I Syn. I also try at least 1 new recipe a week. Good luck.

I know some people in my group said if the kids want sweets they have to walk to the shop to get them. Out of your temptation plus gives the kids (and you) some exercise.

Back