HELP NEEDED...SLIMMING WORLD WEIGHT LOSS HAS DRAWN TO A COMPLETE UTTER STANDSTILL

My partner did really well when he was running, the weight dropped off him! I've never found it that effective, but I did the 5k Race for Life this year and am proud I ran the first 2k continuously cuz I'd never have been able to last year. Just a shame it seems to have made my ankle worse :(

But, I've got a Wii Fit now at home so I'm going to do a bit on that every day cuz it's low impact and so much fun it doesn't feel like exercise!

I'm sure I've read somewhere that sugar is as addictive as heroin. And it certainly feels that way when I try and wean myself off it!

It does Heather, I have a massive problem with sugar, although it gets put in so many foods you wouldn't even associate with it, its no wonder so many people struggle with it. You know what really annoys me is when they have the sugar on the side of the food\drink but its only for a serving which happens to be just over half the bottle (which you would think was a whole serving) so it's much higher than they make out. They know we are only going to glance at the side and the serving size is usually smaller than the rest of the font.

Oh I know, sugar per serving is 20% of your daily amount but that's if you eat and 8th of the pack! Thankfully I've weaned myself off a little bit by cutting out the jars of sauces etc and cooking from scratch. But I can't go cold turkey (and more than that, I don't really want to :rolleyes:)

Back