Step 1 Sole Source Help needed

starzz10

Hi I'm currently re starting ss I've been trying for 18 months to get on track bu keep failing!! I had an interview this week and got the job it involves me wearing a uniform so I'm more determined to stick with it but the more I try the more I fail I seriously need help I'm so unhappy with myself I start everyday great and get until about 2 or 3 then is goes out the window anyone have advise ?

im sure you already know this but the first week is the hardest, there is no easy way around it unfortunately I don't believe there are any really good tips etc its difficult it really is but its also worth it if you can push yourself to stick it out you will start to feel better. it takes most people around 3-4 days to reach ketosis aslong as you havnt been having anything other than water and the Cambridge meals once you reach this each day things ease up. I was so sooo hungry my first 3 days but I feel so determined to loose weight I just kept looking online at inspiration pics literally going on google images and typing in 'inspiration weight loss' and it comes up with lots of girls with wonderfully slim and toned bodys! yes it does make you feel fat and ugh but it also makes you think right! I am not going to be this way anymore. now each day for me I get less and less hungry throughout the day im fine in fact sometimes I have to force myself to have 2 meals as im just not feeling hungry! but id be lying if I said evenings were the same I can manage but I still have the urge to eat it is getting easier though. I lost 6lb this week this is my third time on Cambridge but I know the diet works and fast- if you stick to it. when you want to eat have a bath or paint your nails or read do something to distract yourself and drink lots of water to make you feel full up good luck hun you can do it!!!! think about being able to wear that smaller sized uniform and looking slim and slender in it, think about going clothes shopping and enjoying it! seeing clothes on the model in the window and knowing that's how it should look on you when you put it on, buying a gorgeous new dress...whatever it is that you cant wait to do when your slim...going on holiday and wearing a bikini!! sorry I havnt any real help here but just be really strong and determined that first week and it will so pay off! xx

Back