1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help please - Longley Farm Light soft cheese

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Jeanne Von Buttonpopper, 9 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Red/EE
    I was looking for quark, why is it so hard to find in any supermarket? Somehow I've ended up with Longley Farm 'Light' soft cheese. Could someone please syn this for me?

200g tub, per 100g = 116 cals, 12.8g Protein; 6.5g Carbs; Fat 5.0g.

Any help appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I found these online

Attached Files:

4. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Incidentally I've always struggled to find quark but went into Sainsburys today preparing to struggle and found THREE different brands. I got the Be Good to Yourself one.

5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Red/EE
    Bless you for looking for me. I am a bit confused as it says 'light'. I guess if I went with the syns for the low fat I couldn't go wrong could I? Thank you!!! :)

PS I have bought Quark before, but everytime you go into Asda you have to search around for it. It seems easier to find somehow in Sainsbury's and Tesco. I have found Lemon and Vanilla quark in Tesco but not tried either of them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.