Help please

Mim

:wave_cry: Hi,
I have just joined this forum and haven't a clue what I'm doing!!!!! I could sure use some advice please. :eek:

Thank you so much for replying to my thread!
I am trying to access my profile to add a "ticker" from tickerfactory.com but I'm having problems getting onto the profile!
any ideas? :wave_cry:

mim are u a group member? if not i would join a group, even if only for one week, because they will give u all the books, and once u have all that we can help out with the other info u might need :D

after you have typed your details in there is a section to copy on to a forum it says believe just before the box of gobbledygook - simple highlight the box and copy - then go toyour account on mini mins - where your name is at the top click on that - at the left hand side edit your signutre at the box at the bottom paste the details and save hopefully that should sort it out :)

Thank you so much for replying to my thread!
I am trying to access my profile to add a "ticker" from tickerfactory.com but I'm having problems getting onto the profile!
any ideas? :wave_cry:

You may not be able to add a ticker until you have posted some more. When you have more than 50 posts you get certain priviledges and I think this is one of them. So get chatting to build up your posts.

Gosh I will never get the hang of this!!!! LOL
I am new, not only to this but I have also joined my local SW class 3 weeks ago, my ticker is wrong for some reason I have lost 8.5lbs in the last 3 weeks not 12 I will have to somehow change that, I have also recently (10 weeks ago) stopped smoking so I will need this forum to keep me going!!!:p
I have no idea how to use this site propperly but will have a good read tonight..... have any of you made the SW mince pies yet??? I have a party on Wednesday and need to bring food , I thought they would be a good idea, but have no clue if they will be nice. :jelous:
Mim x

Well I thought i had already replied but I can't find it so here it goes again, thank you all for replying and tryin to help!!!! I am not only new to this forum but am also a new member to my local slimming world class, I have joined 3 weeks ago, and feel I could this forum is fab to help me along. I have however not a clue what I'm doing , hence writing this twice, and completely different. lol I will have aread tonight and ask my son to help me to post my award, and other things to my profile, its hard as I can't see my own profile I'm not allowed??? Anyway have any of you made the SW mince pies yet?? My class has a xmas party on Wednesday and I need to bring some food....I thought mince pies would be great 3 1/2 syns per one...too much or ok what do you think??? Also are they nice I wonder??? Any other Ideas. I will be more helpful when I have the hang of this . <:O
Mim:eek:

Jess,
how did you get that lovely sign with your progress in stones & lbs...its lovely. x

Jess,
how did you get that lovely sign with your progress in stones & lbs...its lovely. x

Thanks hon, I made it myself in paint shop pro...I make online siggies and stuff, you see.

It's actually fibbing atm though, cos my total loss if actually 3 stones and 13.5lbs now...cos I've out some ON again since I made it!

lol What's 1/2 lbs,when it come down to it....a heavy jumper....
Well done you.
Might have to get my son to russel some nice things up for my profile, <:O)

Hi Jess ,
would you? That would be great, maybe after xmas though when I have lost a little more, only been at SW for 3 weeks and as I have also stopped smoking 10 weeks ago my weightloss is rather slow, but its fab of you to offer. I really appreciate it.':)
Still trying to get the hang of this forum thing...
Any tips on how to post my SW awards on here??? Sorry to be a pain.

Back