help please

loobyloo1980

i having being doing pro points for 5 weeks sticking to my points and exercising hard and have only lost 5lb. i am really frustated and dont know what to do, my leader is not the best and says its still a loss, but i am still 4 stone overweight, any help tips or hints would be great thank you

I know the feeling loobyloo.

Take a look at your trackers to see if there is something you are eating that may be hindering your weightloss.

Mine is bread & now I've removed it from my diet totally. The other thing I had to do was increase my calcium intake too.
However I am stuck again despite tracking & pointing etc. :confused:
I also exercise alot - 3 zumba classes & a legs bums & tums class as a minimum per week.

I am going to have a chat with my leader again to see if she can give me any advice.

I'm sorry I can't give you any more ideas.:( xx

thanks i dont eat unnatural carbs only potato and fruit, i have wine and other stuff, i jog for 15 mins in the morning, then walk for an hour and do ea active on the wii for 45 mins every night.

I feel loads better and i can fit into clothes i haven't for months, just remember reading in a ww magazine that muscle doesnt weigh heavier it was myth so no idea on the weight loss at all??!!!???
but it looks like you have done really emma, well done. hope your leader can help you

I would keep a food diary on here if you dont already. Do you use up your activity point or just write the off to aid your weight loss?

Maybe someone can help if we can see what you are eating.

5lbs in 5 weeks is pretty normal... ww advise that the safe loss is between 0.5 and 2lbs per week. No its not the best but everyones body is different. If you have been exercising prior to ww you need to keep upping the intensity as your body will be used to it. You can only eat APs when you've done over and above what you normally do.

A food diary would also be handy to show us what you are eating too

5lbs is still 5lbs and that's good Surely it doesn't matter how little as long as it's a loss not a gain!
Hannata is right you can't count exercise points unless you're doing more than you were before! Bang go my 12 a day lol.
When the Shred dvd comes I might just count them lol.
I know it's frustrating but at least you're losing so be happy about that and build on it!
Good luck

Back