Help please!

bubbles61999

Hi all,

Please help... I have just started back on WW and am only used to the old system. Have to get to a meeting to get an idea of daily pp values.

I was going to put it off until I weighed in this morning to find out that a stone and a half has miraculously clung to my body. :(

An idea of dailies would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 5ft 8" and wait for it, 15st 5.5lbs! :( and 30.

Please guide me out of unhealthy ness..

Hi if you have an iPhone install an app called daily values it gives you pro points values, diary and calculator, its not by ww but if like me you can't get to group and have no time to join online it's great

Misssomerset said:
Hi if you have an iPhone install an app called daily values it gives you pro points values, diary and calculator, its not by ww but if like me you can't get to group and have no time to join online it's great

I use this app at home it's brilliant x

Misssomerset said:

Is the app just called 'daily values' as I can't find it?

BeckyT said:
Is the app just called 'daily values' as I can't find it?

It's called value diary xx

nessa123 said:
No worries hope you find it ok xx

Yes I did! I'm just contemplating switching from slimming world to weight watchers as I know SW inside out!

BeckyT said:
Yes I did! I'm just contemplating switching from slimming world to weight watchers as I know SW inside out!

The pro points plan is so simple, if you've hit a wall on slimming world it might be worth a go xx

nessa123 said:
The pro points plan is so simple, if you've hit a wall on slimming world it might be worth a go xx

That's what I was thinking... I got down to target and since my holiday my weight has crept back up and I just can't get my mojo back. I think I need something that's going to tax my brain and make me thinking about what I'm doing

Back