Help please!

Summer13

I have been on my healthy eating pan and Ali tablets since the 7th May 13, I've lost 22lb's so that's in just over six weeks, however all of a sudden my losses have stopped. I am eating around 1200 cals a day and exercise every day. I've stayed the same for about 7-8 days now : (

Hi Summer. Maybe try mixing yhe exercises up a bit? Try something different? Or maybe increasing the calorie intake slightly? Sounds daft but sometimes that kick starts the body again? I'm relatively new too....in week six so don't claim to be an expert but just thought I'd share my thoughts! :) good luck. X

Just remember with exercise you also need days off so that your body can recover, repair etc If your doing loads of walking great don't stop - but if its other exercise classes / DVDs etc then you maybe loosing inches but the scales stay the same for a few weeks - until your body catches up?!

Thanks ladies. Been ill over the last few days the doctor seems to think its my kidneys. Ironically I have lost weight whilst I had a break from exercising, so maybe I just needed a rest. Back to it though soon. Gone from 14st 5lb to 12st 9lb in just under 7 weeks, so happy as well as my size 14 trousers are now getting too big!

Back