help re taster night

Trisha10

Hi,
I have my first taster night tomorrow, now I have only been at class for 2 weeks so have no idea how they run. I was thinking of doing the syn free fruit roulade and maybe a smash pizza, but then thought about it being cold.do they normally reheat the food or just taste it cold..sorry for a stupid quesion.

Thanks Val, I like cold pizza but others mightn't lol
Will bring a few mini one's and a fruit roulade and see what happens.

I was thinking about taking my Tefal Actifry for our Xmas buffet night and doing a load of healthy roast potatoes (using a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil as a hex B)

Would be nice to have something hot and fresh ;)

We had one a few weeks back and we warmed our food up as there is a kitchen there :)

Oh what the heck!

I'll offer the services of it with the extra virgin olive oil and 1kg of Piper Maris spuds.

Will offer a choice tonight of 2.2lb of roasties, or 2.2lb of chips:) - all for the cost of 1 HEXB lol.

Steve

I think im definately going to have to save up for one them after xmas! Treat myself for my birthday lol

I was thinking a big pot of super speed soup and take it along in the slow cooker.. If I get there half an hour early I can stick it on to warm it back up..

Great idea Jack.

On one of my first SW weeks, they /we did a soup tasting session. It was great. I also believe most buffet items will be of the cold variety. I hope a few warm chips and roasties will go down a treat lol.

I was thinking about taking my Tefal Actifry for our Xmas buffet night and doing a load of healthy roast potatoes (using a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil as a hex B)

Would be nice to have something hot and fresh ;)

What a brilliant idea.... hope you dont mind but i might pinch it.....

Back