Help required please

Ohmslaw

Hi all this is my first post and I am after some advice I am sure that you lurvely people will be able to help me.

I have started slimming world again not going to classes but I have the books from 2006 so used the the original and green days but after just getting this months slimming world magazine I see a lot of sins show for Extra Easy can anyone explain what this is as I don't remember it being around last time??

Some of the receipes look lovely and I am sure I can work the syn value out on normal red/green but the advice will be useful xx

Welcome to the forum. Very helpful and supportive lot they are too. I had a feeling Circes would beat me to sharing the link.

Have a good mooch around the various threads & enjoy the many recipes that this resourceful & imaginative group share. :gen126: Group hug.

Thanks guys much appreciated this is going to be hard bloody work but I am ready......I want to lose 8 stone :( I know it can be done but going to be hard I have everything I need though millions of receipes and a set of scales :)

Good for you - I'm sure it will be hard, mostly due to habits. Try not to think so much about the whole amount you want to lose - set yourself smaller targets and just do it in 'bite-sized-chunks' (see what I did there .... bit topical he-he).
:17729:

Hey, welcome to Minis!

Your books are quite old so I think it would be a good idea to get one of the new packs off ebay or something. This way you can learn about the new plan and have an up to date copy of syns, free foods etc.

Not sure how long ago this was, but corned beef and tins of mac n cheese used to be free (from what I've heard) and now they're not. It would be a shame to slow down any losses because of old information like this.

Good luck with your weight loss. This place is great for advice, support and motivation :)

I see syns have changed a lot in 2 years never mind 4 - I would go to group as well if you can. If you get up to date books from ebay it will cost 25 quid anyway. You may as well pay the same to go to group and get the resulting many benefits which will include a whole load of support on your journey.

It's half price joining fee at the minute, so you can join a group just for one week and get all the books & have it all explained for £9.95 - good value really.

Back