Help stop me

Put them down... Remember where you need to be..

Resist tempation my friend, if you are feeling stuck in a rut may be you can move to step two or three for a day and back down to ss

vmurray99 said:
Im on week six lost 33 pounds and have just cheated had a bag of crisps and chocolate biacuit please stop me x

U have done soooo well, 33lb!! Remember ur goal and how u will look and feel at the end xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

The worst thing you can do it feel guilty you just have to draw a line under it and move on. 1 bar of chocolate and crisps won't make a huge difference but letting it stop you moving on will. Think pure slim thoughts :D

I agree with Beth! It's happened now, you realise it was a mistake and you can move on from it! 33lbs is awesome- how much do u want to lose in total? x

Thanks guys line drawn im currently 13.6 down from 15.9 want to be 11 stone but going away for easter having a week off then i have eight weeks til i go to egypt And wana lose as much as possible before i go 11 st bit optimistic but i can try thanks for ur support x

Yeah definitely - you have to give yourself targets :) 8 weeks is a fair amount of time - remember tho that when u eat on ur week away you're likely to put on as much as you lost in ur first week :) x u can do it tho, for sure xx

i dont know what the 'test2' is about - ignore that :) x

How are you doing now? You have done so well and 2 stone to lose isn't impossible. I am rooting for you honey!

Hi guys back on it after my break for easter put on 7 pounds by weighed today and 3 has gone already think its the fluid determined to carry on howd u lot doing x

Back