HELP STOP THE FRIDGE CALLING ME!!

brandee

:confused: IM REALLY STRUGGLING, THIS IS THE UMPTEENTH TIME IV RESTARTED AND DUE TO MY HEALTH SITUATION I REALLY NEED TO STAY ON TRACK..I HAVE A DEMANDING JOB AND FIND THAT WHEN I GET HOME AT NIGHT 10 ISH THAT I CRAVE AND FIND IT HARD TO SAY NO TO THE FRIDGE..ANY SUGGESTIONS???:(

Earplugs?

No seriously, not sure of your family life etc, but i get around it by having an empty fridge in my room (i am a lodger) and the communal fridge in the kitchen my mates only try eat/store food they know i cant stand anyway!

Works for me

DISTRACTION!!!! come on here, drink peppermint tea, drink water!!!...brush your teeth (taste icky if you eat after that), watch telly. Anything!!!!

I also keep telling myself that I can have it tomorrow...and when tomorrow comes I either don't want it, or I tell myself I can have it tomorrow......a bit daft, but for me it works. You'll be fine.:)

distraction is definately the key for me ( as an empty fridge isnt a real option )

if i feel like i want to pick at something ( cause its rarely really hunger ) i drink a glass or two of water and then spend 30-45 mins doing something else - walking the dog, soaking in the bath with a good book,watching tv, learning spanish or doing my new sexy lap dance workout dvd. lol

the spanish and dvd are two things i have started since i went onto ss cd and i use them both as a replacemt for food

I also keep telling myself that I can have it tomorrow...and when tomorrow comes I either don't want it, or I tell myself I can have it tomorrow......a bit daft, but for me it works.

I am liking that Nicole :D

could you split one of your packs and save half for when you get home from work? perhaps save a pack and make a muffin etc?

thats a good idea actually, i could save part of it...alot of the problem is breaking bad habits aswell, its hard for me not to eat after 7...iv never been able to stop at that time due to work.ill try saving the pack...i dont like drinking water after 8pm as find im up all night peeing.

Hi Brandee,
i have my first shake @ 12.30, second @ around 6ish and have my third between 9.30 & 10ish, as iwas having problems in the evenings when i was on Cd before, i've found that it works for me.

Sharon,

Back