help, struggling big time today!!

v12345

Silver Member
as title, i am struggling big time today :-(
am doin a 12hr shift and finish at 19:30pm.
but i just has 2 slices of toasts with butter n jam, cup of tea with milk and 4 chocolates coz i felt so ill and faint and was scared of passing out.
i think my body is detoxing from all the c***p food i had over xmas. and i didnt want to faint at work coz i know what i'll get if i told staff at work i was on LT again ( they're not very supportive at times).
but i feel better in myself now but feel sooooooo guilty....am defo not in ketosis yet and will not stop LT, but by God, this is hard to get back into.
am determined to get through it and lose the weight, just having an off day today.
hopefully it'll get easier in a bit.
cant help it but i feel like a complete failure :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes a bit of protein to ease yourself in could be the best way forward if u are feeling feint. Try and avoid the toast ;) .... Xmas is a big indulgence so its a double whammy and not easy.... Do whatever works to stay on plan and if it takes a few extra days for ketosis then so be it! ... Hang in there! Each day will get easier! I have just had my first shake... Been drinking tea and water and I already have a bad headache and my stomach is feeling so hungry! ... I can't wait for these first few days to be gone... I recall them so well! Bleugh! X

STOP now!
Forgive yourself for what you have eaten, pick yourself up and continue on the LT.
Dont let one slip up cascade into a bad day!

Good luck!

I start next week but only have 8 hour shifts for the 1st week.... 12 hour shifts the following week but I find if I plan I am ok! I usually try to get 2nd break, have coffee and water until 10ish then my 1st shake, then my 2nd around 2ish and then coffee for my evening break then have the last shake the min I am in the door!

well managed to finish my very long shift and completely ruined my diet :break_diet:
but learnt from it and it will never be repeated. i feel so much better now.
got 2 weeks off and want to be at least 1st down by the time i get back to work, and i can do it easy.
so here's to a new year and new me, as 2012 will be my skinny year.
cant wait for the summer where i will defo show my new slim body :D:D:D:D

Well rearing to go from mornin. Even though I hav been doin shakes, I hav picked nearly whole day. So day 1 from tomorro n will be on 100% LT for 10 weeks, aiming to lose 3st n do 4 weeks of re-feed n start gym.
I will b thin by end of march, just in time for some warm weather n I promise myself that I will wear all the dresses I hav bought in smaller sizes n will show off my legs ;-)
Come on people, we can all get there.
:D

You have exactly the same goal and time scale as me :) I may hitch a ride and track u and see how we do for some extra motivation! :) sounds positive, go get it! X

bubbles<3 said:
You have exactly the same goal and time scale as me :) I may hitch a ride and track u and see how we do for some extra motivation! :) sounds positive, go get it! X

Sounds like a plan, we can do it. N we WILL!
Xx

claire30 said:
Hiya :) how u feeling ? You can always PM anytime.. X

Hiya chick
Back on it today, starting again.
Day 1 n i Feel loads better today n very motivated.
New year = will b a newer me n I can't wait for summer, where I can show off.
Thanks for being my buddy, I will PM u wen am feelin down n u can do same Hun.
Xx

Back