Help!!!!!!Struggling - extra shake?

chellybear

:eek:Hiya does anyone know if an extra shake will do me any harm? I am really struggling tonight, would it bring me out of ketosis. I feel so hungry and depressed, I know I would feel so much better. Help!!!!!!!!!!

I too get the same problem, I'll give you the same advice somebody gave me - stay active, find something to take your mind off it, and ofcourse drink plenty of water.

Random boring information but, today I decided to go for a walk in the sun for quite a while, then when I got back I sorted my cupboard out, threw away a few things etc. Keeping myself busy stopped me thinking about hunger and the walk out made the water drinking a lot easier because my body wanted it.

I guess you can find a few things to do too :p hope this helps and keep it up!

very sensible reply. I really struggle on weekends and do keep my self busy, but end up feeling weak, hungry and just horrible. Thanks for the advise though, only 2 more weeks and I am gonna refeed. Really admire all you guys who have been on this for months, this is my 4th week! xxxxxxx

hey hun have you tried splitting the shakes??? make them up using half the pack and that way you can have more 'food' as such!! it helped me especially totm when i get really hungry. ;)

also like wondersie said just keep busy and drink plenty, you will get moments like this. im on week 8 and some weeks fly by and others drag till weigh day.

good luck

xox

if you are still finding it difficult in the evening- how about splitting the shakes up and take them at regular intervals? I know I find that I get hungry at 4:30 so I take a half a shake then and it brings me right up to the evening time

Back