Step 1 Sole Source HELP! Struggling :-(

Holy Cow!! That was hard!! There was Chinese, Indian and pizza. I had a chocolate shake.......! Whilst being told it's unhealthy blah blah! I've lost 2st this year already but I need to shift another 3st to be healthy and ensure I'm around to take care of their granddaughter! It's not like they can do it, 2hrs with her and they want a nap. Ha!

How are you getting on? I need to increase my water intake, but it's so cold! Xxx

My weigh in on Friday was only 1lb so I was a little disappointed but I fit into a size 18 pair of shorts this weekend so that made me happier.

I am told by numerous people how so few calories must be really unhealthy etc...but now they can see how well its going and how happy I am they have quietened down.

Well done for having your shake!!!

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

My weigh in on Friday was only 1lb so I was a little disappointed but I fit into a size 18 pair of shorts this weekend so that made me happier. I am told by numerous people how so few calories must be really unhealthy etc...but now they can see how well its going and how happy I am they have quietened down. Well done for having your shake!!! Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done!! A loss is still a loss and fab news about fitting into a smaller size :)

My family and friends will get used to me not eating. I've ordered some bars so that I don't always need to carry a shaker with me and that will work better when I work afternoons as I can just munch one at my desk! Xx

Back