Step 1 Sole Source Help support needed

ladybug25

Hi everyone I'm due to start cwp again tomo as ive put on all and more than I was before. Did 810 before bit found it too easy to add stuff to healthy meal so gonna try ss. I always seem to fail on first day and pick at stuff. I really want to succeed too ;-( x

Try to figure out what the triggers are that make you reach for the extra/naughty bits... As corny as it sounds just rememberWhat your goal is nd focus on that new slimmer more confident you.

Hello :)

I just thought id pop in and help be an encouragement!!

Iv pretty much complete my weightloss journey.. Now it's just a maintaining process... Which is probably more scary...

Iv lost 6 stone in total - from 16.7lb now at 10.7lb thought cambridge diet and it has been a massive journey!! I went for a weigh in today (been on 1500kcals with exercise) and lost another 3lb... So consultant has upped my calories again!! I pretty much have come up with all the "cheats" in the book to get me through it... But honestly it all will pay off!!

Let me know if I can be any help/encouragement! Taking the first steps and doing it is by far the hardest thing!!! Keep bigger picture in mind!!

Lots of encouragement being sent your way xxx

Back