Help....Telford

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MISSCOCO, 2 August 2009 Social URL.

1. MISSCOCO

MISSCOCO Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Cambrisge
    Ok so here i go,

I have never done Slimming World, i have lost weight on the Cambridge diet, but i am rally struggling to restart, i hae tried Weightwatchers but keep guessing points. I 'v decided i want a healthy option to looseweight an reading up n slimming world it seems perfect.

I am 13.4 and would deally like to loose 2 stone. It has been narly 16months since i had my littel girland i do not seems to be loosing any weight, i never am able to see result quick enough to make me stick to any weight loss plan. I feel seriousyl depressed.

I really need to stick to slimming world can anybody advise of any good classes in Telford i can attend, or anybody in the area who would like to be a diet buddy.

Any tips/Help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    First of all welcome, I did slimming world years ago and found it hard but this time round I am motivated and its simple, my baby is 8 weeks and I've beeing doing sw for 4 weeks and I've already lost 12.5 lb.

I do green days only and concentrate on eating free food and my healthe extras.

I hope it works for you.

4. MISSCOCO

MISSCOCO Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Cambrisge
    I feel i am struggling with thew concept i do not know what i find hard is it best to planmeals ahead and write down what i have eaten in a day

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi and welcome. I think you will find it best to do both to start with. If you plan your meals for the week and only shop for things you have planned there won't be the temptation to buy extras. Secondly if you keep a food diary everyday, then the little bits that creep in (biscuits, sweets etc) can be recorded straightaway and not left to guess work. Its also a good way of learning whats free, synd or Healthy Extras, it gets stuck in the mind easier. Anyway, good luck and if your looking for a bit more motivation join in our Christmas challenge. Look forward to reading your posts and anything you want to know just ask.

6. Miss Q

Miss Q Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    God everyone is so nice I am so glad I found this forum!
    Im afraid I dont know about classes in Telford but Im sure you can have a look on the SW website to find one.

Good luck!

7. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi welcome! Can't help with the Telford thing but seems to be plenty of groups listed in that area so hopefully one of them will fit location/day wise for you.

Definitely come back here daily, I'd be lost without this place!

8. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    theres a consultant called lyndsey who does telford classes she used to be an area manager but decided to drop and just be a consultant she did our class for a while and is lovely and motivating

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.