HELP!! The crisp are calling

cappachino

oh my god, I'm on day 4 of lipo, so far so good. Water is going down a treat, managing 5-6lt a day. I did feel a little light headed and dizzy today though. Just got in from work and the crisp are calling me. My mouth is watering and I'm just thinking if I have just 1 packet, I'll be ok!!! Made a cffee to distract me, came on line and yet my mind is still thinking about eating the crisp. I have not planned a romantic meal for this evening as I knew I was on this programme.:confused:
Do u think I will get rid of my urge by having the bag of crisp, then continuing with Lipo. Or do u think I should opt for a high protien romantic meal? I can't believe how stong the urge is to eat, crisp!! Help! What would you do? Any suggestions? Is anyone gonna break Lipotrim tonight and opt for a romantic dinner with their man?

WALK AWAY FROM THE CRISPS!!!

I KNOW its tough, i KNOW, its ok, you can get through this. You will REALLY regret it if you give in, I promise you!

You will kick your self out of ketosis if you are in already, and have to go through the hellish days all over again. ITS NOT WORTH IT, DO NOT DO IT!!!

If you are REALLY desperate for food, cook some mushrooms. They will help, and will not add many cals or take you out of ketosis.....

Hi Cappachino dont do it, I would suggest try as much as possible to stay on Lipotrim, go and watch a movie instead, thats what I'm doing this evening we're going to drop the children for my niece to babysit.

The feeling you will have after eating cannot compare to the joyous feeling after your first weigh in. So don't do it.

Thanks....Annie, you are right they're callin but I've not answered. Elle, I didn't know that mushrooms keep u pout of Ketosis, thay are my fav food. But don't worry, I won't eat them, as it's not them I'm craving. The craving is slowly subsiding, I took myself onto holiday websites and nearly booked a hol, in the summertime, imaginiing myself, lookin gorge and slim. Thanks for your support and tips, think i will chill and watch tv this evening !!

Back