Help wanted <3

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lovehandles, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lovehandles

Lovehandles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st12lb(-5.85%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey guys, hope everyone is well!
    I did calorie counting 2 years ago and lost 2 stone. Was really happy with my body then. I kept it off for a year but I put it back on ( and more ) when I got a new job in a call centre and a new boyfriend.
    I've been doing slimming world since april and finding it really hard to stick to. Recently gained half a stone back!
    Anyway, I'm going on holiday on April 1st next year with my Boyf and another couple (the girl is uber skinny) would Absolutly love to loose 3stone if not a bit more by then. I no it maybe hard to stick to what with Christmas round the corner but hey it's Gota be done. I remember how much I love calorie counting and how easily the weight came off! I'm a receptionist so my job involves sitting on my bum all day and I do zumba once a week. Will try to do something on the weekend too. I allow myself 1200-1400 cals per day and 52g of fat. Any tips would be appreciated xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    hey - good luck in your weight loss. Can I ask how you got to work out the amount of fat you are having?
    Im new to cal counting and using myfitnesspal to help me log!

4. Lovehandles

Lovehandles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st12lb(-5.85%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I use bootsdiets.com and it worked it out for me, that's how I lost it 2 years ago.
    I've had a good day today :) need to get back into the swing of things x

5. thatlittlebit

thatlittlebit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(36.76%)
    good luck :)
    calorie counting is good and not too restrictive I find

6. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You've done it before so you know you can do it again! Dunno about tips cos you probably know them all already! Just drink loads of water and keep at it! Good luck :)

7. Lovehandles

Lovehandles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st12lb(-5.85%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thanks guys I just keep thinking I've forgotten what I did before and what I used to eat. Guna spend some time on my computer tomorrow and research lol off to zumba now :) xx

8. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well done for making the decision to get back into shape! I'm on 1200 a day and quite new to calorie counting. I use software called 'Perfect Diet Tracker'. It's a free trial for 7 days and which point you decide if you want to buy it or not, I think it cost about 20 quid to buy but it's been amazing for me. It's really easy to see what you're getting in carbs, calories, fat, sodium, protein and fiber. I wouldn't have the patience to sit with pen and paper to jot my food intake down.

How about looking online for recipes that contain 300 or 400 calories per serving. That way it'd give you a guide to breakfast, lunch and dinner with room for some snacking too. That's the way I started and it gave me good insight into meal ideas within my limit for the day. Good luck with it and don't worry, you really will get back into it in no time at all.
    x

9. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Tracey, go on myfitnesspal.com. It's the free tracker that most of us use :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.