help when u juice fruits is it free???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by jems2603, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jems2603

jems2603 New Member

hi iv bought a new juicer and love juicing my fruits but my friend who done slimming world a while back said its not free if you juice it can anyone help /????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    No it's not free. It needs to by synned. The values will be at the back of your book.

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Any fruit when it's blended or juiced has syns, there is an explaination for it that makes sense but it escapes me atm lol

5. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    The reason is this.....for example....oranges are free, right? But if you juice them, they become synned This is because you would need at least 8 oranges to make a small glass of juice....but would you eat 8 small oranges? Probably not!
    And then, when you've drunk your glass of orange, you'll probably want something to eat too.....whereas if you'd eaten 1 or 2 oranges, you probably wouldn't.
    Food optimising is all about satiety..SW say foods are free, but they are assuming because they are filling foods we won't over indulge. not always the case, I know!
    hope that explains a bit for you?

6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    the only juice I know of thats free is tesco lighter options cranberry(long life not one in fridge)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.