help with diet

help im on one again.
im doing w/w but not losing anymore
im confused i have tried this diet now for many years, im now thinking of doing s/w but dont really understand it
i dont know what to do shall i stick with w/w as i know it inside out or change.
i do the diets from home as i dont get time to go to the clubs
i feel really down and i dont know what to do i'm so desperate to lose the weight but not getting any where
help someone please :)

Only you can decide whether to change or not. Both diets are very successful but quite different.

When you say you're not losing anything are you sticking to it properly? What apart from weight loss do you want from a diet.

I think first I'd be tempted to try and work out why it's not working and see if that can be changed before I'd rush to change diets.

I used to always do WW and when I first went to SW, it blew my mind... now I love it. SW doesn't really let you "cheat" with WW you can have ready meals (teeny tiny ready meals) but SW makes you cook from scratch... cook loads from scratch at that ;)

As has already been said, your head needs to be in the game, as it were.... you say you don't have time to go to the class but can you really not spare 1 hour a week? It's just my experience but when I don't have the group support, I struggle.

Good Luck whatever you decide!!

You in the same position as me, i moved over from ww after years to sw and liked it so much but ive not lost and so im still searching for the right thing

Have tried both, and now I'm into SW and wouldn't go back to WW. This is a plan for life and feels the closest thing to being "normal", especially with the new extra easy plan. This is something I feel I can sustain as a way of life, without feeling I am missing out on too much.

Back