Help with Funsize Mars Packs!!!

Izzygirl

Hi all!

I am rejoining SW tonight, and will be buying a directory, but I'm just trying to make up my 'Syn Tin' as my Tesco shop has just arrived.

Please could someone help me out with the Syns for the following?

Funsize Mars Bar (18g)
Funsize M&Ms Choco Bag (20g)
Funsize Maltesers Bag (19.5g)
Funsize Milky Way Bar (15.5g)
Funsize Twix Bar (20g)
Funsize Magic Stars Bag (12g)

Many thanks in advance!

Izzygirl x :p

Hi
I have just bought some funsize as well so I know the Maltesers are 4.5 syns and Magic Stars are 3.5 and the mars 4 syns. Yummy!
Will look up the others for you now
xx

Hi!

Sure you can lol! It's something I made up to help me with my chocolate cravings when I last did SW...

Basically, I take 5 Syns a day off my daily total, and multiply it by 7 days...so 35 Syns. This leaves me with 10 Syns per day still to play with.

I then buy 35 Syns worth of chocolate/biscuits, and I then cut them all up into bitesize chunks, and put them in a tin. So basically this is my tin I go to if I fancy a bit of chocolate, and I don't worry about Syn values or anything, and can pick from it guilt free - although once it's gone, it's gone!

I'm one of these people where usually a few pieces is enough to satisfy the craving, but if given a huge bar I eat it anyway! I also factor in chocolate into the 10 Syns a day too - like today I'm having an Aero mousse. Knowing I'm having this is usually enough to stop my cravings, but I know that I have my reserve of choccie in my Syn Tin!

Hope that makes sense lol!

Back