Help with WW please x

Lil'L

Hi there! I am new to WW & smart points. I have previously done SW but a lot of their 'free food's' are high SP so I need a little help adjusting. There doesn't seem to be as much info/support online for WW as there is for SW. So any help would be much appreciated. I do most of my shopping at Aldi & have just bought 4x Brooklea Fat free greek style strawberry yoghurts. Can anyone please tell me how many SP these are each? Many thanks in advance

Hi i have just looked on the online info are they the lite range x

If they are the light range they are 4 you are better off with greek style fat free natural and adding flavour drops which are free xx

There loads if info on the ww page online also use the search box xx

I tried entering the name into the search bar on my app but couldn't find anything & you can't scan Aldi items. The reader doesn't seem to like their own brand 😣... I am still getting use to using the app so no doubt I am doing things wrong. But thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I shall point them as 4SP.. They were free on SW & I just picked them up by habit x

I tried entering the name into the search bar on my app but couldn't find anything & you can't scan Aldi items. The reader doesn't seem to like their own brand 😣... I am still getting use to using the app so no doubt I am doing things wrong. But thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. I shall point them as 4SP.. They were free on SW & I just picked them up by habit x

I just popped the info into the search bar & this is the only varieties that came up

Attachments

• Photo Collage_20190124_204719940.jpg
    Photo Collage_20190124_204719940.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 15
I got to goal with sw but am about 10 over, fancied a change so i know how hard it is especially counting everything xx

Yeah I done well with SW too but was encouraged to try WW by a girl I work with as it is apparently easier to pick things up on the go without to much planning in advance. I have 2 young kids & am type 1 diabetic.

SW was a lot of cooking from scratch which I enjoy but don't always have the time to do.

Some things just became to repetitive.

Thanks again x

Back