Help! Would love some info on SW please

vix88

Silver Member
Really thinking of doing slimming world. I have bee on weight watchers but then stopped and gained weight. Think i'm getting bored of it now too so need something different.

But i don't have a clue where to start, i was going to get the books from off internet and do it on my own at home.

Would love to know all information about it please would be appreciated :) x

vix88 said:
Really thinking of doing slimming world. I have bee on weight watchers but then stopped and gained weight. Think i'm getting bored of it now too so need something different.

But i don't have a clue where to start, i was going to get the books from off internet and do it on my own at home.

Would love to know all information about it please would be appreciated :) x

I am in the same boat I recommend you buy a pack from eBay and then comb this site for tips. The main difference for me is that I only make a diary note of syns and tick off healthy extras. Diarising everything is tedious. It's very similar but more lenient than ww simply filling or whatever it's called

Why don't u just go to a meeting sit thru the new members welcome and sit thru a group.
If u like it u pay and get the pack and if u don't you've wasted an hour or 2

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

leanerandlighter said:
this post rocks

Hi, I've been a weight watcher all my adult life...I've yoyo'd up and down and been obsessed by their points diet, counting everything I ate. I joined SW in October and have lost 16lbs and it's hardly bees any effort. I find their extra easy plan so simple and I eat lots of good food. Give it a go...it's working well for me x
Good luck x

Back