Help WW online or SW online?!

WW online isnt great either... really not worth the money at all.

Strange 2 great diets have such poor websites

hmm, how odd! maybe they just hope most will go to group! youd think they'd really make it fab concidering the price (esp sw! with how expensive it is!)

TobiiRheaStarr - i get what your saying.. what i meant was, she is so tired and hungry by the end of the day, and finds it very difficult. ( i dont know the ins and outs of ww, so this is only how she feels) but i meant that if she should use all her points, then she has to stop eating etc.. where as i feel lucky that i have found a diet for me that i can go home and eat a really lovley meal, without having to think twice about it. - sw works very well for me.. and im thankful i dont count calories! lol i'm sorry sw didnt work well for you.

TobiiRheaStarr - i get what your saying.. what i meant was, she is so tired and hungry by the end of the day, and finds it very difficult. ( i dont know the ins and outs of ww, so this is only how she feels) but i meant that if she should use all her points, then she has to stop eating etc.. where as i feel lucky that i have found a diet for me that i can go home and eat a really lovley meal, without having to think twice about it. - sw works very well for me.. and im thankful i dont count calories! lol i'm sorry sw didnt work well for you.

Sorry I didnt mean it to come across cocky, I reread it and it sounded a bit that way. With WW there are a lot of free foods eg veg, what I tend to do is do a huge stirfry or similar with my free foods if I run out :)

Oh no dont fret, i didnt think it sounded that way..

i dread to think how many calories i consume a day! i do love pasta hehehe

i am just very lucky i havnt had to do that, sw works perfectly for me.. i apprciate it doesnt for everyone though.. just greatful there are so many different diets out there.. one for everyone lol

.. just greatful there are so many different diets out there.. one for everyone lol

I wish more people remembered that fact! :)

Oh no dont fret, i didnt think it sounded that way..

i dread to think how many calories i consume a day! i do love pasta hehehe

i am just very lucky i havnt had to do that, sw works perfectly for me.. i apprciate it doesnt for everyone though.. just greatful there are so many different diets out there.. one for everyone lol

Yeh there are a lot. Its a shame a lot of them are so darn expensive! Im starting WW again tomorrow although doing it myself weighing in at Tesco and got lists of points typed up lol so I shall see how I go this time lol.

You should work out the cals some days just out of interest lol. Its shocking! :D

i think i might actually!!! it would be intreiging!

- most diets are expensive, especially those that your meals are sent to you.. ouch!

i think i might actually!!! it would be intreiging!

- most diets are expensive, especially those that your meals are sent to you.. ouch!

Yeh tell me about it, I was looking at Jenny Craig earlier out of interest and jeez the amount. I only spend about £60 a month on food and house stuff for 2 adults 3 kids 2 cats and a dog and they wanted abotu £270 a month for one person...WOW!

Wow! how do you manage your food bill so low when helathy eating! i spend £60 + every single week for two adults (no scratch that- me and the incredible eating machine!)

Omgosh.. iv just totted up my 'cals using an online calculater..
(thankgod i dont count cals, that was hard to use!)
i couldnt even find everything i ate,

this was my eating today
2alpens, 1 pear, 1 banana, small punnet of grapes

mixed bean chilli, brown rice, lettuce, tomatoe and cucumber with vlf natural yogurt

1 shape yoghurt

tea, roast beef, potatoes, parsnips, green beans, peas and carrots, bisto. .

diet coke..

all i found on the calculater was the diet coke, lettuce, toms, cucumber, spring onion, baked beans, kidney beans, rice, pear, banana and grapes, beef, potatoe, parsnips, peas green beans, carrots and the gravey

( so minus the yoghurt, black eye beans, chick peas, canneloni beans, alpen lights )

and its come to 2696 on its own...

how many am i supposed to be having!!!????

Wow! how do you manage your food bill so low when helathy eating! i spend £60 + every single week for two adults (no scratch that- me and the incredible eating machine!)

Omgosh.. iv just totted up my 'cals using an online calculater..
(thankgod i dont count cals, that was hard to use!)
i couldnt even find everything i ate,

this was my eating today
2alpens, 1 pear, 1 banana, small punnet of grapes

mixed bean chilli, brown rice, lettuce, tomatoe and cucumber with vlf natural yogurt

1 shape yoghurt

tea, roast beef, potatoes, parsnips, green beans, peas and carrots, bisto. .

diet coke..

all i found on the calculater was the diet coke, lettuce, toms, cucumber, spring onion, baked beans, kidney beans, rice, pear, banana and grapes, beef, potatoe, parsnips, peas green beans, carrots and the gravey

( so minus the yoghurt, black eye beans, chick peas, canneloni beans, alpen lights )

and its come to 2696 on its own...

how many am i supposed to be having!!!????

Well to lose weight, at max 1800 I eat bout 1200 a day.

I have no choice in spending that little. I have no money in my budget for food hence I had to quit WW! x​

then how can i be possibly loosing weight!!??? LOL iv always said never question what works! LOL

are you not hungry on 1200 a day, cos if i'd eaten half of what iv eaten today i'd have been starvin marvin!

then how can i be possibly loosing weight!!??? LOL iv always said never question what works! LOL

are you not hungry on 1200 a day, cos if i'd eaten half of what iv eaten today i'd have been starvin marvin!

I used to eat around 500 cals a day and do times of fasting too. Im used to low amounts of food. I generally dont eat in the day time either as I am prone to binge eat. Once I start eating I dont stop! Youd be surprised how much u can eat for WW points. I can eat heaving plates of food enough for 3 people for less than 5 points! Its just a case of picking the right foods :)

i can appreciate that, i think some would be shocked at what i can put away on a binge. Thats why i dont have treaty things in the house.. and will fill up on massive meals. (hence the extra calories i suppose!)

gosh, 500 cals a day.. i suppose if thats what your bodys used to then it doesnt feel like a struggle? i think i'd end up in tears.. i am awful when hungry!

Yeah same here I have been awful this weekend. My Mom and my eldest two did lots of cooking/baking for us (not very diet friendly) and I have eaten so much you wouldnt believe. Today I have had a 3rd of a huge lasagne (the big family size dishes!)spread over 2 meals with 2 stuffing balls for the dinner one. A huge bit of lemon meringue pie, a choc crispy cake, a huge bit of choc cake, 2 slices toast with marg and 2 teas WITH sugar and fullfat milk....oh yes! Lol. Need to get my head back in the game tomorrow x

OMG, now im hungry! LOL

Damn you roast beef hurry up!

*patiently waits*

i was going to make a decorated cake for a girlie meet up tomorrow but as i dont want to eat any i'l just buy them all a cupcake from the shop and only buy enough for them!

Back