Help!!!!!

Hi Everyone, hoping your all being good :D

Im going to the cinema tonight to see the hangover, popcorn!?! ARGHH!! i love sweet popcorn and my mean bf is insisting that he is going to get the biggest bucket he can find and chomp away next to me! hes so mean! grr

what do i do? i phoned my consultant and she said that i should pop my own with sweetener on them but i really dont think id like sneaking my own into the cinema!

this is so unfair! x

how has the rest of ur week been going? can u treat urself to some?

let me know how hangover is!!! :D

.. my bf is mean like that also.. grr lol..

if you really want it then find out the syns, whether it's better salt or sweet and then have a small bag. the other thing is you can usually get sunkist popcorn and i'm pretty sure the syns aren't too bad for that. Someone will come along and give you some figures!

You could make it a 'treat' night out, and chomp away at the popcorn too - and then cut back on your syns for a few days to make it up....its better than sitting next to someone and listening to them eating popcorn all through the film...

hahha well i had planned to have a small bucket and treat myself but then i went to my daughters school fete today and ended up having 2 hand made cakes and a burger off the bbq whoops! cant do it now! argh ill have to make sure ive got some gum or just forbid him from getting any! thanks everyone x

Snack a Jacks popcorn... Salt & Vinegar 2.5 syns I think... have a couple of bags, maybe some chewing gum... Also when you get to target trade in the boyfriend lol

xx

Back