HELP!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yazzy, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. yazzy

yazzy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok, I travelled (unplanned) and do had to kindo off stop LT...now am paying for it LOL..not only have I added what I lost, I feel sick...I am just gonna do a 7day detox then continue with my Lipotrim..I start tomorrow (fingers crossed) av prepared the stuff and jus about to hv the tea...the detox is actually a very good way to get rid of 'all the stuff' inside ur tummy, it makes ur eyes, skin brighter and u feel energised...then al continue with my LT..I still hv 1 week supply....well I still hv another 3 weeks to reach my goal weight..

this time, am determined coz no more travelling!...hope every1 is doing gr8!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    best of luck u can do it if your mind is on it !! ;)

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you're reaching goal in noly 4 weeks on LT?! blimey that's good going.

I'd say with all diets, the key is preparation so good luck and hope you can stick to your detox and then LT :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.