• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



HELP...am travelling next week, but dont want to stop TFR ! any tips

#1
:confused::confused:
hey guys
i am on my 3rd day and feeling good. i finally feel like food no longer controls me as i am not feeling hungry or desiring to eat. FOR ME THIS IS A MILESTONE!
my only issue is that i will be travelling out of the country just for 3 nights (strictly business) nex thursday. i dont want to stop the diet as i am afraid that once i stop it will be harder for me to start over and i will also regain the lost weight if not more. my journey will involve a 7 hr flight as well as a 14 hr stop in another country. i am really worried about how i will cope. i have a lot of weight to lose so i cannot take any chances by stopping diet then restarting

any tips on how i can still continue being 100%:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
#2
get a shaker from ur pharmacist, that way you can still make up your shakes!
 
#3
Hi Iah,
Take your shakes with you and plenty of water, black coffee etc and you'll be fine. Keep busy, you've a way to go yet, but if you stick at it the results are well worthwhile.
Good luck.
Emma x
 
#5
Determined Bev said:
get a shaker from ur pharmacist, that way you can still make up your shakes!
Thanks Bev
I once tried the cambridge diet for just a day, it was then that i bought a CD Shaker. So am good on the shaker. Yea i ges i could take the shaker with me .
 
#6
Tinkerbellthefairy said:
Hi Iah,
Take your shakes with you and plenty of water, black coffee etc and you'll be fine. Keep busy, you've a way to go yet, but if you stick at it the results are well worthwhile.
Good luck.
Emma x
Hi Emma
Thanks for advice and motivation. I was considering stopping diet for those 3 days but it aint easy restarting. I guess i will take my shakes n shaker with me. Water wil be my best friend. I am afraid to try black coffee coz i think it will keep my taste buds alive and make me want to eat.
 
#7
CHARLEYSANGEL said:
You could take some of the LT flapjacks for the flight, more convenient than shakes?

Clair x
Hey Clair
Yep i will try flap jacks but from wat i hear they taste like cardboard. I also remember that my pharmacist said i could only have the flapjacks in week 3. However i am traveling next thursday whilst i am on my week 2. I will see what pharmacist will say after my first WI on monday.
Thanks
 
#8
The flapjacks are an acquired taste, but you may like them? I'm pretty sure that my pharmacist said I could have them from week 2, but explain to yours that you will be travelling and rather than break the diet, you would like to try them?

Clair x
 
#9
CHARLEYSANGEL said:
The flapjacks are an acquired taste, but you may like them? I'm pretty sure that my pharmacist said I could have them from week 2, but explain to yours that you will be travelling and rather than break the diet, you would like to try them?

Clair x
Thanks Claire
Great advice. Wil do just that

Cheers
Lah
 


Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Holidays 1
Syn Values 0
Introductions 2
Weight Watchers 0

Similar threads