• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP...am travelling next week, but dont want to stop TFR ! any tips

:confused::confused:
hey guys
i am on my 3rd day and feeling good. i finally feel like food no longer controls me as i am not feeling hungry or desiring to eat. FOR ME THIS IS A MILESTONE!
my only issue is that i will be travelling out of the country just for 3 nights (strictly business) nex thursday. i dont want to stop the diet as i am afraid that once i stop it will be harder for me to start over and i will also regain the lost weight if not more. my journey will involve a 7 hr flight as well as a 14 hr stop in another country. i am really worried about how i will cope. i have a lot of weight to lose so i cannot take any chances by stopping diet then restarting

any tips on how i can still continue being 100%:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
get a shaker from ur pharmacist, that way you can still make up your shakes!

Hi Iah,
Take your shakes with you and plenty of water, black coffee etc and you'll be fine. Keep busy, you've a way to go yet, but if you stick at it the results are well worthwhile.
Good luck.
Emma x

Determined Bev said:
get a shaker from ur pharmacist, that way you can still make up your shakes!
Thanks Bev
I once tried the cambridge diet for just a day, it was then that i bought a CD Shaker. So am good on the shaker. Yea i ges i could take the shaker with me .

Tinkerbellthefairy said:
Hi Iah,
Take your shakes with you and plenty of water, black coffee etc and you'll be fine. Keep busy, you've a way to go yet, but if you stick at it the results are well worthwhile.
Good luck.
Emma x
Hi Emma
Thanks for advice and motivation. I was considering stopping diet for those 3 days but it aint easy restarting. I guess i will take my shakes n shaker with me. Water wil be my best friend. I am afraid to try black coffee coz i think it will keep my taste buds alive and make me want to eat.

CHARLEYSANGEL said:
You could take some of the LT flapjacks for the flight, more convenient than shakes?

Clair x
Hey Clair
Yep i will try flap jacks but from wat i hear they taste like cardboard. I also remember that my pharmacist said i could only have the flapjacks in week 3. However i am traveling next thursday whilst i am on my week 2. I will see what pharmacist will say after my first WI on monday.
Thanks

The flapjacks are an acquired taste, but you may like them? I'm pretty sure that my pharmacist said I could have them from week 2, but explain to yours that you will be travelling and rather than break the diet, you would like to try them?

Clair x

CHARLEYSANGEL said:
The flapjacks are an acquired taste, but you may like them? I'm pretty sure that my pharmacist said I could have them from week 2, but explain to yours that you will be travelling and rather than break the diet, you would like to try them?

Clair x
Thanks Claire
Great advice. Wil do just that

Cheers
Lah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Holidays 1
Syn Values 0
Introductions 2
Weight Watchers 0