Help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shaz1980, 7 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone hope you are all ok x I am on Day 8 of LT and after finding out yesterday I had lost a stone i am more determined than ever. The problem I have is that allthough I am not bothered about food I also dont feel like having my shakes. I feel sick at the thought and am finding them really hard to keep down. Has anyone else been through this? How did you get through it?

Thanks
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time (well done on the stone though, that's great!!).

I struggled for a good few weeks with the shakes - I really hated them! I still find them unpleasant, but, don't really think about it any more. I just had to resolve to have them & really force them down - I know that's not all that helpful, but it's true! Don't look at them as food, just, as supplements or medicine, I think that helps a bit because they're even more horrible when you think that they're your "food".

Good luck :)

Hannah

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you Hannah that helped me to get my last shake down. I was watching my wedding wedding when i was a size 10 and thinking about the shake as medicine to get me back to that and i got it down in record time lol Thank you for your help. It helps to know i am not alone x x

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi Shaz, have you tried making the shakes a bit weaker ie using around 400mls of water, and maybe adding a sweetener tablet - that might make them a bit nicer for you ?

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I use ice a good lot of the time. Put plenty of ice in them and blend well. A teaspoon of coffee in the vanilla one makes it nicer too. I've gone through phases of hating them all but it passes in a day or two. Make sure to take them as you need the nutrients

7. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    i put nearly 600ml of water in it. i hated the texture until week 3 an ice was a life saver. i still have one with no ice in work coz the blender is too noisy for a packed canteen but now its lovely.

8. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone x I tried putting more water in yesterday and that helped but i now know why i didnt want anything yesterday. I have got a cold and sore throat which i got from the kids x on the plus side i am managing three shakes a day now with the help of putting extra water in so thank you all x Hope I get better soon x Thank you all again x x x

9. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Hi
    Hope you're feeling better soon, I've been a bit run down lately too (cold and sore throat!) and its miserable!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.