Extra Easy Help!

Welcome to SW. So what do you need help with? x

sophie_mk said:
Welcome to SW. So what do you need help with? x

I just cant seem to lose 1lb! Apparantly its sympton of having the pill injection which ive stopped now but it can take twelve months to get out of your system. Any ideas?

Do you mean you have 1lb left to lose or that you havnt lost 1lb yet?

Well I am also on the depo and have lost 7lb in two weeks. It can take a while for your period to return yes, but in my experience, I have always managed to lose weight whilst on depo with no problem.

sophie_mk said:
Well I am also on the depo and have lost 7lb in two weeks. It can take a while for your period to return yes, but in my experience, I have always managed to lose weight whilst on depo with no problem.

Well thats great to know! At least i dont have to worry that sonething as simple as that can stop me! Maybe its the superfoods? Do you have to have them at every meal?

Well thats great to know! At least i dont have to worry that sonething as simple as that can stop me! Maybe its the superfoods? Do you have to have them at every meal?

I'm still a newbie, my main advice is watch your carbs, and eat a little slower and ask yourself if you're satisfied. Like with dinner, I think to myself, have I had enough to see me through to breakfast? Good luck honey. xxxx

Oh and yes, superfoods, on EE you need a third of your meal to be superfoods.

sophie_mk said:
I'm still a newbie, my main advice is watch your carbs, and eat a little slower and ask yourself if you're satisfied. Like with dinner, I think to myself, have I had enough to see me through to breakfast? Good luck honey. xxxx

Thats a fab top tip! I have been eating lots of potatoes rice and pasta so ill have a change and see what happens. Thank you so much xxx

Gotta stand up for the carbs here - nothing wrong with carbs esp if they are wholegrain just ensure that one third of your plate is superfree foods

So you can enjoy your rice pasta and potatoes!

Back