HELP!

jynxie2478

Hello All,

I joined slimming world four weeks ago, but I am struggling to find a menu that I can fit into my full working week. I work 9-5 Monday to Friday and am struggling with breakfast in particular.

Can anyone help

Thanks in advance

Sam

Hi there, I follow green days usually and work 9:30 - 5:30. I usually grab a bit of cereal before work, or if iv got time, my favourite is baked beans with laughing cows and a couple of SW fried eggs. Today tho I was in a rush, so grabbed a banana and ate a muller light without a spoon lol.

For lunch, I usually bring a salad, or today I have a sandwich made of laughing cows and mushrooms wth wholemeal bread, carrot sticks, a banana, strawberries and a bag of ryvita minis (HEb).

Then I have a proper tea when I get home. I always have loads of fruit with me tho, in case of stomach growls lol.

Hope this helps xx

Hey, I find i never have time for breakfast before i leave for work so always eat as I work! alpen light bars are good, muller lights and fruit.
I like mugshots (pasta or noodles in a mug) for lunch or if im being prepared I bring leftovers in from last nights dinner or I buy sushi.
There are loads of really quick SW recepies for dinner, the carbonara is really quick just add low fat fromage frais to the cooked pasta bacon and mushrooms.
Hope this helps a little. x

Hi

I always prepare my lunch the night before.
I usually have yogurt and fruit with bran flakes for breakfast.
A prepared salad and put a jacket potato in oven at work.
Then usually a SW quiche something quick and easy for dinner.

Qhy dont you make a pasta salad, put it in the fridge and take it to work?

Hope this helps xx

Back