Help!!

babyboy0103

I have been doing slimming world for 2 1/2 years now and iv done really well.
I've lost 8 stone 2 lbs so far, but have been stuck at the same weight for about 1 year!! :cry:can any give me any tips on how to get it moving gain!!:)

Hi there

Well done on your loss :happy096:

Have you tried going back to day 1 as though you are just starting? I do this often to just reiterate the basics...its all too easy to get a little complacent when you have been doing it for so long. How about trying new recipes, meal plans etc -shaking up what you ahve for your Healthy extras.. just so your body doesn't know what to expect ;)
Hope you get it moving again...

I totally agree with Capricorn

Give it a good shake up, if you do EE try putting a few Green and Red in.....Vice versa if you follow EE. Also make sure you are using your Syns for a bit of variety and a bit of a treat as sometimes you can be too strict and it slows your loss.

Congratulations on loss to date and good luck with the rest

Is it that you're sticking to it 100% and not losing or are you complacent in your weight and losing and gaining the same few pounds (having extra syns, too many flexi syn days etc).

I'm in the complacent stage you see and have been maintaining for about 4 months now! I've joined Slimming World online to try to give me the motivation to lose this last stone! xx

Back