help

lucinda1985

hi everyone, i need abit of advice on what to do about my weekend away in 2 weeks time. i'm going to the caravan so i was thinking of carrying on with TFR while we are there as my boyfriends on a healthy eating diet so we were planning on taking the george foreman. this way i wont be tempted by meals out. the other plan was to refeed while im there, have two shakes and a chicken salad in the evening. what do you think?

As you don't seem to be within a few pounds of target and it is a situation where you can stick to TFR I would be inclined to say stick with it, I just think it would be really difficult to re-start and not be tempted to stray....

Let us know what you decide...

Ye i think ill stick to it as i wont be drinking because i have a toddler who likes to run around and around and around. So i dont really get chance to sit down. So theres not much point coming off the programme. Thanks for the support. xx

well im back from my holiday and i have been 100%. i cant really believe it to be honest. i think losing 7lb last week spurred me on. my OH was really supportive though, he didnt want to go out for meals in case it tempted me so he went to asda and bought loads of bits to eat in the caravan. thanks girlies xx

thanks hun. i found it really easy to stick to it as we were visting places like the zoo and the sea life centre, so we took sandwiches for my OH and little one and i took my shake. so glad i didnt get tempted though. how are you doing? xx

Back