HELP

melinda

hi everyone I am new here and to the land of emailing and posting
I have not done my profile right and I don't know how to change it does anyone know how? thanks
and does anyone know if the new asda fat free style Greek yoghurt is syns free thanks melinda

Click on User CP on the bold blue bar and then there is a sidebar on the left. Select to edit your details and then enter your height in inches (I guess this is what you've done wrong from your stats!).

Don't know about the yoghurt though sorry!

hi everyone I am new here and to the land of emailing and posting

and does anyone know if the new asda fat free style Greek yoghurt is syns free thanks melinda

Welcome aboard the sw minimins train :)

and yes ANY fat free yoghurt is free

Hi and :welcome2:

There's loads of information for newcomers if you have a look at the newbie threads. Don't worry you'll soon be whizzing round all the different threads! :D

Be careful on the yogurt thing. Fat free natural yogurt is free, but not all flavoured fat free yogurts are free, in fact a lot are quite high in Syns.

Be careful on the yogurt thing. Fat free natural yogurt is free, but not all flavoured fat free yogurts are free, in fact a lot are quite high in Syns.

Which are high??? My consultant told us that all Fat free yog are free but be careful of 'low' fat yogs.

personally i only buy total 0% greek & toffee or vanilla muller which are free, but would like to clarify so i don't get tempted by any BOGOF offers :)

Checked on line and the asda greek FAT FREE is def free so buy eat & enjoy x

thank you thank you
so glad that yoghurt free its lovely with sugar free jelly & Freddy frog grated on for 5 1/2 syns
and if you make homemade coleslaw
think I work out my profile hope it reads ok
Melinda

Which are high??? My consultant told us that all Fat free yog are free but be careful of 'low' fat yogs.

personally i only buy total 0% greek & toffee or vanilla muller which are free, but would like to clarify so i don't get tempted by any BOGOF offers :)

Checked on line and the asda greek FAT FREE is def free so buy eat & enjoy x

Blimey, your consultant should be a bit clearer on thar one i think!
Anything fat free & natural, with no flavourings, is fine- so a plain fat free greek yogurt like total 0% is fine, & yummy. Anything flavoured should be checked. I remember buying an m&s fat free strawb yogurt & then finding out it was 4 syns! Most Mullerlights are free, but not all, despite them all being fat free, the same goes for Activia. It nothing to do with the fat content & everything to do with the sugar content. As a general rule of thumb, if it has sugar in, its not free, no matter what its fat content is.

OP - if your greek yogurt had any flavourings in it thwn its best telling us the exact one so one of us can checked for you hun.

hi all thanks for your help yesterday I change my profile and i got to go back again now i bit to tall i get the tape measure out tomorrow i will get there
now I am a bit worried about this yoghurt
this is the name asda chosen by you fat free greek style yoghurt 500g
100g energy 57cal
protein 7.9g
carbohydrate 5.8g
of which is sugar 5.8g
fat 0.2g
of which saturates 0.1g
fibre nil
sodium 0.07g

I checked your yoghurt and it's free.

hey hun do you go to a group? if so you should be able to access the syns online via the sw website where you can check anything using the syns tool you just input the nutritional details and it tells you how many syns are in it. dead easy to do, and theres also like a syns directory where you can just put in the name of the product and it will tell you how many syns is in it. saves you waiting on here for someone to reply hun

Back