HELP!

Denim_Shorts

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post of minimins. I am an ex weight watcher and lost about 2 stone on it. I hated the switch to propoints so joined SW. I really really want to get to my goal, the lightest I've ever been is around 9 stone 12 and I would love to be at 9 stone for the summer. I've never been confident enough to wear denim shorts and would love to wear them this summer (hence my user name).

Any way I've been doing SW for two weeks and haven't lost anything! I've handed in my SAS log last night as I can't see where I might be going wrong. To be honest I'm starting to feel like I'm meant to be around 10 stone.

I would be grateful for any support or ideas!

xx:cry:

Hey Denim Shorts,

Can you tell us what plan you're following and give us an example of your food diary?
Sometimes, switching from WW to SW means you have to wait for your body to realise the change. So you could be up to 3 weeks waiting for the diet to kick in.
As well as that, if you've upped your exercise or water intake, it'll likewise take you a bit to get up to speed.

I find SW so easy, and I love the freedom of it. But when you're not too far from your goal, you do sometimes slow down, and reducing your syns is one way to kick start it.

Either way... more info, please :D

Back